Search results

1. A

Arimov on Argonnessen Seeking 15 Pages Torn from a Research Notebook. Will trade.

I am Arimov on Argonnessen. I am seeking 15 Pages Torn from a Research Notebook in order to complete a level 4 armour. It has invulnerability, AC +1 from Eldritch Ritual, Protection +3, and Natural Armor +3. I need fortification on it, which requires the Pages and Small Wooden Idols. I will...
  2. A

Arimov on Argonnessen Seeking to Buy 36 Fragrant Drowshods & 20 Research Diaries. Offering Astral Shards for Reasonable Price

Arimov on Argonnessen Seeking to Buy 36 Fragrant Drowshods & 20 Research Diaries. Offering Astral Shards for Reasonable Price. Think hard about what you consider a fair price. If I do not find it fair, according to my estimation, then I will not buy.
  3. A

Arimov on Argonnessen Seeking to Buy 36 Fragrant Drowshods & 20 Research Diaries. Offering Astral Shards for Reasonable Price

Arimov on Argonnessen Seeking to Buy 36 Fragrant Drowshods & 20 Research Diaries. Offering Astral Shards for Reasonable Price. Think hard about what you consider a fair price. If I do not find it fair, according to my estimation, then I will not buy.
  4. A

Arimov on Argonnessen Looking for Trade, Need Fragrant Drowshods & Research Diaries

Arimov on Argonnessen Looking for Trade, Need 36 Fragrant Drowshods & 20 Research Diaries. Offering fair trade.
  5. A

Arimov on Argonnessen Looking for Trade, Need Sparkling Dust & Scholarly Notes

Arimov on Argonnessen Looking for Trade, Need Sparkling Dust & Scholarly Notes. Some collectibles, I got tons of. Willing to trade.
  6. A

Arimov on Argonnessen Looking for Trade, Need Sparkling Dust & Scholarly Notes

Arimov on Argonnessen Looking for Trade, Need Sparkling Dust & Scholarly Notes. Some collectibles, I got tons of. Willing to trade.
  7. A

I am Arimov on Argonessen, Looking to Trade for Sparkling Dust & Scholarly Notes

I am Arimov on Argonessen. I am looking to trade for Sparkling Dust and Scholarly Notes. I am trying to craft low-level rapiers for when I reincarnate.
  8. A

Looking for Glass Phial Trade to Craft CONS shards.

I am looking to trade for glass phials. I need to craft Constitution shards, so I really need glass phials. I am on Argonnessen. My toons name is Arimov. If anyone is willing to trade, I would be grateful.
  9. A

Glass Phials, Looking for trade, Need to Craft Constitution shards

I am looking to trade for glass phials. I need to craft Constitution shards, so I really need glass phials. I am on Argonnessen. My toons name is Arimov. If anyone is willing to trade, I would be grateful.
  10. A

Has "Blade of Fury" Been Pulled from "Eyes of Stone"

Has "Blade of Fury" been pulled from "Eyes of Stone"? I have played it numerous times on Elite and Reaper 1, but I only get "Stonedust Wraps", "Maenya's Fists", and "Rocksplitter". In fact, on nearly every RNG roll, I get one or the other of those. However, I never see "Blade of Fury" come...
  11. A

Cosmetic Items for Mounts

I would like to see cosmetic items for mounts to change their barding, breeching, and heraldic clothing. In fact, it would be nice to specify the house by heraldic embems that the horse could wear. This might require some difficult tools on the part of devs and artists. One could supply crude...
  12. A

Artifact Creation for High Enough Level Crafters

I would like to see the ability to create artifacts like the Twilight Staff for high enough level crafters. This could also be tied to quests. For instance, there could be quests with specific requirements wherein one retrieves items to be used for artifact crafting. This could be very much...
  13. A

Place crafting stations in Faerun

I would like to see crafting stations in Faerun (with a Faerun flavour of course).
  14. A

Create Augment Slots Using Cannith Crafting

For high enough level crafters, it would be nice to be able to add augment slots during Cannith Crafting.
  15. A

Explanation: Why I Am Willing to Pay for an Astral Castle

1) I have a guild (lvl 42, currenlty, not high but ok) 2) I have a sky-ship (cost about €100 in real-world money (or approx. $100 U.S) So, I have already invested in (paid for) the guild with a fancy airship. Also, I am currenty sitting on between 180 and 200 airship beacons (for fast...
  16. A

Arimov on Argonessen. Looking to Trade for Hairy Trumpets

I am Arimov on Argonnessen, and I am looking to trade for Hairy Trumpets. I need to make Insightful Constitution shards for placement on Belts. So, I am willing to trade for Hairy Trumpet collectibles.
  17. A

Sparkling Dust. I am Arimov on Argonessen. I am looking to trade.

I am Arimov on Argonessen, looking to trade for Sparkling Dust.
  18. A

I am Arimov on Agornnessen, and I am looking to trade for Sparkling Dust.

Sparkling Dust. I am looking to trade for this. I need it to manufacture several items - I think.
  19. A

Arimov on Arognnessen could use more Research Diaries. Willing to Trade

So.... apparently, Research Diaries can be used to craft a myriad of things. Thus, I am in great need of a great deal more. I am willing to trade.
  20. A

Seeking to Trade for Research Diaries (1 Needed for Glaciation - That is all!)

I am seeking to trade for "Research Diarires". I need just one to complete an Ice Orb with Glaciation. Can anyone help?