Has "Blade of Fury" Been Pulled from "Eyes of Stone"

Arimov

Has "Blade of Fury" been pulled from "Eyes of Stone"? I have played it numerous times on Elite and Reaper 1, but I only get "Stonedust Wraps", "Maenya's Fists", and "Rocksplitter". In fact, on nearly every RNG roll, I get one or the other of those. However, I never see "Blade of Fury" come up. So, I am wondering if it has been pulled from the game.

I am not great with forums, so if this is the wrong place to post this type of question, my apologies. Just advise me where to place the post next time. Try to do it with a modicum of self-respect and respect of others. That would we wonderful ... and appreciated.

ACJ97F

I have gotten a few, but seems less common. Also, may only drop in the Coin Lord's Chest. Never had one in the end chest, personally.

saekee

long live ROGUE
If you can get a way to open the locked Coin lord chest, it is a fast farm. Also they are not bound, so folks may have one. Or post an LFM saying Coin Lord Chest farm only—need lockpicker and help. It is amazing how many folks will join, also since other stuff drops there

edit: am on Cannith and have one.

Blerkington

Just wanted to add I pulled one today from the locked Coin Lords chest. So it is dropping, but that was the first time in many runs I've seen one come from there. For me anyway the other items seem more common. Good luck with getting yours.

Scrag

What is so good about it? I have one or two somewhere, but they don't seem very useful?

PurpleSerpent

Monster Hunter of Moderate Renown
What is so good about it? I have one or two somewhere, but they don't seem very useful?
Wounding is a pretty strong effect in heroics, and also the Blade can be used with a Malleable weapon and a suitable Mark to create an improved version, either of itself, or of the other item.

Arimov

It is quicker to take down an NPC/monster with de-leveling and CON damage, if not insta-kills. These help to drain hp faster.

Onyxia2016

For a base level 12 item it's upgrade forms are to bad. If you have a build with high crit potential it is even more deadly.