Search results

1. J

Might In Order 3rd rank - 60 seconds not 120 seconds per tooltip

Draconic Might: (Prerequisite: Non-Chaotic Alignment): Battle Trance: You gain an Insight bonus to Attack, Damage and the DC of tactical feats equal to 1/2 of your Strength modifier for [30/60/120] seconds. Each time you successfully use Trip, Sunder, Stunning Blow, or Dragon's Roar (or their...
  2. J

Can someone edumacate me on the AC system?

I have 100 AC, 12% dodge, and a 25% displacement item. I am currently level 23. I have tested this in Borderlands epic elite and reaper. According to this chart and my understanding a CR 31 mob should only hit me 45% of the time due to AC. Add in 12% dodge and 25% displacement trash mobs should...
  3. J

How are people getting >90/100 stats?

I keep seeing people with 100+ stats. I am trying to get 100 DC, and I am topping out at 72 Charisma. People claim its completionist and racial, but the math ain't mathin'. 100-72= 28. That's not all racial and completionist. +3 for racial, and +4 for completionist is only 7 pts. Please correct...
  4. J

No Veteran Status or 32 pt build on other servers

Is this normal? Could have sworn the description says any server. I tried to make a character on Orien, and it didn't recognize veteran or 32 pt build status. I put a ticket in days ago, and it went just as unanswered as every other ticket I have put in. Appreciate a reply.
  5. J

Level 13-14 expansion or adventure

We really need some new additions. So many option from level 5 to level 12 with good xp. But then at level 13-14 quest(character level 15-16) we get really low xp and just old quest that are tedious. I know those are your "favorite quest". Haha, how many people used to say that about The Vale...