Search results

1. D

6-man R7 Killing Time

2. D

Threads of Fate Suggestions

One of the more sought after things in the game, and still (sort of) one of the more tedious things to grind. Here are two suggestions to improve the threads of fate farm: 1) Have a weekend bonus (DDO Bonus Days) that gives a double threads of fate boost. This would help players more easily...
  3. D

Duo Heroic Elite Ascension Chamber on Hardcore - Flawless

Sometimes you just have to create your own challenge and your own fun... and this was both (except for flagging). Gunga and I decided to duo heroic elite abbot on hardcore. Gunga was playing a pure favoured soul and I was playing the SWF Pally that I created for hardcore in season 4 (with a...
  4. D

First Life Hardcore Paladin Build - Updated to U65

Dom's SWF Hardcore Pally (link) contains feats, enhancements, epic destinies, gearing, commentary about choices and a breakdown for the most important mechanics. It is hosted in Google Docs because it's 10 pages long, and is accessible for anyone who doesn't use the Maetrim DDO Character...
  5. D

Dom's Shadar-Kai Chains Barbarian

I have created a ying-style write up for the Shadar-Kai Chains Barb build that I created to solo R10s. The writeup contains feats, enhancements, epic destinies, gearing, commentary about choices and a breakdown for the most important mechanics. The build guide is updated for U61. I also have a...
  6. D

R10 Ravenloft Flawless Melee Solo

This MELEE :) build has been super fun and I have enjoyed playing it a lot, so I decided to continue with the solos. All of R10 Ravenloft soloed flawlessly. Video links and screenshots can be found in the below link...
  7. D

R10 Grim and Barett Melee Solo Flawless

Video Link:
  8. D

Make Skeletons in the Closet Optional Loot Purchasable with Runes

The raid has been out long enough, and the secret optional has been discovered. Its about time we can purchase the optional chest items with runes - even if it costs 2,500 runes for one item like the greater feytwisted items from Dryad.
  9. D

Fortification Augment Update

Its about time we get an updated fortification augment(s) that scale higher than 100%. Having higher scaling fortification augments would open up a lot of things for gear tetris.
  10. D

VIP Perk Suggestion

As someone who has been playing this game continuously since 2010, I have done the levelling/past life grind and reaper experience farm over and over again. At this point, it is a mind-numbing process that gets very repetitive. To address this issue, along with other issues, with an “all-in-one”...
  11. D

Sound Bug Causing Crashing

It wouldn't be a new ddo update without bringing back old bugs... After the patch for Update 60, I have been experiencing the same sound bug as before (relating to dread/raptors) and crash any time I'm in dread or any other area with raptors.