Search results

1. S

deck of many curses?

To make your deck of many curses do you need 12 of each type of card or just 12 of one type? Once you have your deck is it a one shot deal? So with a deck you can only curse one item. If you only need 12 of one type do they give the possibility of different curses or are they all the same and...
  2. S

Well lots to look forward to!

In Q1 we finally get the vip rewards that have been delayed, and forgotten and then delayed again. The good news is that they have been changed after reading the player feed back. The bad news is they won't have been changed to what you want and so roll on the next round of complaints. We...
  3. S

A question about the coffers

If I already have 8 inventory tabs, from previous purchases and coin lords favour, will I get an additional 20 slots if I buy the greater coffer or above? Or will it either be wasted or just mean that in future lives I will have eight tabs without needing to get the second coin lords favour? I...
  4. S

Changes to the feat 2hf?

have you always needed STR 15 for 2HF and 17 for both improved and greater?
  5. S

Yet more cosmetics?!?!?!?

I have been a casual player since the launch of this game and I have way too many cosmetics. I like cosmetics and I have nothing against them being introduced it great numbers..... Or at least I wouldn't if we had some kind of storage for them. Even if that was another bag. As it stands every...
  6. S

So is the +w change a melee nerf?

As the title says. If this change to the +w system to a +% system a nerf to melee dps? At first glance it seem to be a big nerf to me. Only looking at the update notes and not playing or testing. Do we know how this is applied? Is the % increase to your total damage. so (weapon dam die +...
  7. S

So the price of points just went up?

You used to get 9,000 points for £39.99 when we had double bonus points, but today you only get 8,850 apparently. Did I miss the announcement? Or was this a sneaky price hike?