Search results

1. L

Ways to improve 'combined prefix shards'

Background: So as I slogged my way to Crafting Level 390 this past weekend....only taking me 10 years, falling short cuz of running out of mats and being a numnut for forgetting to reslot the success booster after each shard crafting, I was excited by the potential benefits of 'combined prefix...
  2. L

Air Domain Cleric Guidance Please

Hey after 4 weeks I've finally reached lvl 20 (from lvl15), so my current toon is a Knowledge Domain cleric and I'm thinking of TRing into a nuking cleric Air Domain . The wiki says , Your lightning spells will use light Spell Power if it is higher. Your light spells will use Lightning Spell...
  3. L

All Mephits are immune to Holy Smite SLA

Haven't been able to search thru the old forums, so the earliest info I found out about this bug was in a reddit post from 11/22. Using Holy Smite SLA (T4 Enhancement from DD tree) and Holy Power (T5) has NO effect on all types of mephits. Targeted the ground around them, targeted another...
  4. L

Do Devs read our posts?? or is this a place to vent?

So coming back from a long absence, I still see the same things being talked about. I think many of us have to accept the reality of things and no amount of talking will change that.....that is unless Devs do really read our posts. Reality Check: 1) Impossible to make everyone happy. It's...
  5. L

Returning Player looking for guidance & help

Hey Khyberians, I'm hoping to start playing again since leaving DDO in 2019, I'm waiting for HC to finish. I just grinded enough favor in HC to buy the shared bank space, so I can actually use my toons again. Now I'm in the process of sorting my inventory. I'm not looking for free handouts, I'm...