Search results

1. Tonquin

U66 Preview 2: Tumble Changes

Howdy all! With Update 66 we're going to be adjusting the gameplay flow and mechanical benefits of Tumbling. Design Philosophy So, to begin - Tumble was never meant to replace your standard methods of locomotion. Tumble is instead meant to allow characters to react to telegraphed damage or traps...
  2. Tonquin

Lamannia Update 66 Preview 2 - Epic Destiny Refresh

Hi all! I hope your 2024 is treating you well! With Update 66 we're embarking on a pretty large overhaul of the current 13 Epic Destinies in an effort to adjust their structure, balance, and presentation. This takes the form of some universal changes that apply to all trees, and some specific...
  3. Tonquin

Update 66 Preview 1 - Epic Destiny Refresh

Hi all! I hope your 2024 is treating you well! With Update 66 we're embarking on a pretty large overhaul of the current 13 Epic Destinies in an effort to adjust their structure, balance, and presentation. This takes the form of some universal changes that apply to all trees, and some specific...
  4. Tonquin

Update 66 Preview 1 - Tooltip Overhaul

Hi all! I hope everyone's 2024 is treating them well! :) For Update 66 we're embarking on a bit of a spring cleaning pass on how DDO generates tooltips. These changes should hopefully make looking at abilities a lot easier - less walls of text, more auto-generated info, all that good stuff. To...