Search results

1. Magnus Magister

TWF Longsword SF - 14SF/5Rgr/1FvS

Hey all, I have played several variations of fighters, paladins (and sacred fists), and rangers with a monk essence (e.g., TWF STR based Paladin 14Pal/5Rgr/1Mnk and The religious fighter 18Ftr/1Mnk/1Fvs THF) I think this one is the best and the most enjoyable, although it doesnt have any real...
  2. Magnus Magister

Grandmaster of Flowers nerf?

Okay, I m playing with GMoF with different builds for a while noe (maybe over a year). After the last patches it feels weaker. Actually it feels s**t. Did they nerf my beloved ED? And I dont mean only the brust dps from lotus, I mean the DPS generally.. something seems off
  3. Magnus Magister

The religious fighter (18Ftr/1Mnk/1Fvs THF)

Hey all, I just want to post the build I'm currently playing which I find super strong and fun. The concept is similar to the pyjama paladin (which can be found here https://forums.ddo.com/index.php?threads/twf-str-based-paladin-14pal-5rgr-1mnk.1971/) Race: I used wood elf because I m working...
  4. Magnus Magister

TWF STR based Paladin (14Pal/5Rgr/1Mnk)

Hey, thats my take on the pyjama TWF paladin. Race: I used wood elf on this life because I m working on my racials, although there are a lot of options (e.g., half-orc, or elf). Classes: 14 paladin for holy sword, 5 ranger for tempest tree, dance of death, and speed boost, 1 monk for fire...
  5. Magnus Magister

Missing items

A few months ago a Dino Bone Cloak went missing from my bank. SSG ofcourse gave me the middle finger since I had no actual proof of the item. Today I was trying to find a "Cracked Core" necklace I looted a few months back but never really used it so it was in tr cache. The necklace was gone...