Search results

1. E

Elifre's Dwarfapult Fighter Tank

This is my take on a pure fighter tank. I'll not provide gear breakdowns as you can experiment with this based on which content you have access to. The build overall is designed to get into combat quickly, draw and keep as much aggro as possible, and have the raw health and defenses to survive...
  2. E

Fighter Tactical DC Feats?

Do these feats only apply to the special melee attack feats, such as trip, improved sunder, stunning blow, etc., or do they also apply to enhancements and epic destiny abilities? I would really like to know if these feats increase the Stun DC for Unyielding Sentinel: Throw the Boom.
  3. E

Elifre's SAW Artificer ST DPS

This is a build idea for maximizing Artificer's repeating crossbow single-target DPS and is meant for relatively new players. This uses a 32-point build, a +2 tome of Dexterity which can be acquired at 1750 favor, the Artificer class which can be unlocked on a server for 150 House Cannith favor...
  4. E

Elifre's Bard CC / Healer / Buffs

This is a build idea for a multi-purpose Bard Spellsinger / Warchanter. The primary roles for this build are to provide Enchantment-based crowd control, and to provide passive and active healing to a group. As a bard, you also get a lot of buff abilities through your songs. There are probably...