Search results

1. P

handwrap progression

It doesn't really matter, can do any of them. Changing the suffix damage type doesn't give additional bypasses. The important bit is the holy prefix which gives good bypass and a rarely resisted damage type.
  2. P

handwrap progression

Crafted holy + bludgeoning with 1-2 damage augments at lvls 1, 4, 10, then adamantine knuckles at level 12-19. Epic Sworn Silver Handwraps or Epic Ethereal Handwraps at level 20. If you have it, Antipode, Fist of the Horizon at 23. There are a few decent options at cap. Fetters of the...
  3. P

What Quarterstaff at level 20?

epic luminous truth: 18-20/x2, 3[1d6], red slot, decent dmg procs Epic Staff of Nat Gann: 18-20/x2, 3[2d6], red + colorless slot, no dmg procs, silver bypass Epic Souleater: 19-20/x2, 3[1d6], red slot, instakill and neg dmg procs (can heal undead) Stout Oak Walking Stick: 19-20/x3 (no benefit...
  4. P

OFFICIAL: Character Builder Lite

yes, but you should be able to select them as regular feats
  5. P

yup, I meant smite :)
  6. P

Found a few more sacred fist issues: In the builder, sacred fist has a free deity feat choice at levels 1 and 6, when it really shouldn't. However, they *should* be able to choose a single 'follower of __' with a regular feat. The builder won't let you take 'child of __' or 'beloved of __' if...
  7. P

Jidz Tek-ta bracers

they're a decent swap for heal amp if you don't have healing hands (and are willing to take the time to swap items and stances to heal)
  8. P

Handwraps Monk Build

The vorpal strikes feat has been bugged for years. It currently gives handwraps slashing bypass and nothing else. That's still somewhat useful to bypass the damage reduction of some monsters like zombies, particularly on higher reapers. I sometimes take it, but never before improved martial arts...
  9. P

Stealth wort geting at all?

Another thing to note: you don't trigger listen checks if you are not moving. Using the various leap effects (wings, abundant step, etc) don't count as movement for listen checks as long as you don't use the movement keys at the same time.
  10. P

Ki Bolt, Magic Missiles, and Ruin Make Muggle Monks Moan

After some testing with the alchemical acid ring, it seems that the acid dot does not scale with melee or spell power if it procs off attacks (but it can deal double damage on doublestrikes) or spells (but it can crit). However, it seems to scale with 3x melee power if it procs off ki bolt (and...
  11. P

Hey Tonquin!

Can we get the lvl 8 cleric/fvs spell Holy Aura to not have a spell resistance check on friendlies?
  12. P

Ki Bolt, Magic Missiles, and Ruin Make Muggle Monks Moan

Unless something has changed, pretty sure alchemical acid dot does not scale with anything.
  13. P

TEACHING RAID NIGHT: SIGN-UP NOW!

I can teach/lead any raid except FoM. Evenings/nights I'm available: Sun, Mon, Wed, and sometimes Sat.
  14. P

Upcoming game update 66.0.2

Please consider extending the duration of the anniversary event and bonus days as I and many others have avoided DDO while this framerate/memory leak issue makes playing feel more like work than play.
  15. P

Bard Song Heal over Time and Druid Vigor

Many effects share the same 'channel' as bard song heal over time, such as renewal and https://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Draught_of_Hearty_Apple_Cider. Only one will apply at a time and override all the others until its duration runs out. How the game decides which one wins, I'm not sure. The same...
  16. P

End resurrection timers after quest completion

This or something like it please. Maybe have resurrection shrines be able to break timers once, and have a resurrection shrine pop at end of quests.
  17. P

Lamannia Update 66 Preview 2 - Epic Destiny Refresh

As a long-time monk player, I happen to have some thoughts and feedback for you on the Grandmaster of Flowers destiny! The bad: The strike needs at least 2 of the following: be less expensive, have a shorter cooldown, have some cc before t4 (preferably a knockdown like it used to have)...
  18. P

conversation/threat management skills cooldowns

Intim has a 6 second cooldown. Bluff and diplo have 15 second cooldowns. Using any one of the three puts them all on the same cooldown. So if you want to bluff-pull a monster, then intim to keep its aggro, you'll have to wait 15 seconds. I'd suggest either lowering the cooldowns for diplo and...
  19. P

Hey Tonquin!

There's a guest pass for King's Forest, which incorrectly states it's lvl 19-21. There is no guest pass for the rest of Menace of the Underdark. There's no guest pass for Shadowfell Conspiracy. The limited time 99 point expansion packs are available to purchase even if you already have them.