Search results

1. Sophie The Cat Burglar

Questions: Hot Bars and Arcane Pulse

Hey, hey. I have two unrelated questions. Question one requires some explanation: My most important skills always go on Hot Bar 1. In combat, I mostly button mash 2 through 7 with occasional use of 1, 8, 9, and 10. Fairly often, when hitting skills as they come off cool down, all skills...
  2. Sophie The Cat Burglar

Hand items for Fire and Force Wizard?

I currently have a level 32 Archmage wizard configured for Fire and Force. She uses a Kinetic Sphere and a Morninglord's Sceptre. The sceptre holds 5 Elemental Avatar filigrees. Excluding Feywild, Dread, and Unleashed, is there a better option?
  3. Sophie The Cat Burglar

Will there be December Deals this year?

Will there be December Deals this year? Has Mister Cordovan mentioned them in any of his recent live streams?
  4. Sophie The Cat Burglar

Any new expansions or quest packs planned?

Has Mister Cordovan or any of the developers recently talked about upcoming plans for expansions, quest packs, or Epic dungeon upgrades? I have not played much DDO this year, mostly because recent releases were not my cup of tea. I am happy for all of you but...I'm really bored. If new quests...
  5. Sophie The Cat Burglar

Web Store Question...

I have never used this new website to purchase anything. I have multiple accounts and want to purchase some expansions. In the past, I would make a purchase, receive a code, and enter that code in game to activate the expansion on the desired account. Does it work that way under this new...
  6. Sophie The Cat Burglar

General Artificer Advice?

Even though the class is very alien to me, I have decided to convert one of my melee characters into an Artificer because they can be ranged damage dealers, disable traps, and cast self protection spells. That seems like a good combination of skills. Robot dogs and rune arms do not interest me...
  7. Sophie The Cat Burglar

What filigrees are good for low power ranged characters?

I probably asked this before but...I forgot. I have hundreds of filigrees from years of play and should probably, ya know, slot some of them. 😐 What filigrees are good for low power ranged characters--32 Inquisitive, 32 Mechanic, eventually some Rangers. These are solo characters with very...