Search results

1. S

Make Shadowdancer the best rogue tree.

I would love to see the Shadowdancer tree be more than a splash tree for rogue, the class it is modeled after. Currently it's one of the best splash trees up to t2/t3, and probably the worst tree up to t5. It has no identity, the mantle is bad, the epic moment is meh at best, the epic strke is...
  2. S

Improved Trip and LD tier5

Are any of the other trips in the game considered Improved Trip proxies? IE.. Dire Charge, Wide Sweep, Sweeping Strikes.. core 4 fury of the wild.. Arcane Tempest?
  3. S

14/6 Sacred Fist/Dark Apostate

I have been having a ton of fun on a 14/6 SF/DA build. It is not a game breaker but it is actually one of the most noob friendly builds I have played. Max cha, enough dex to get GTWF, rest in con. Haste boost from Vistani tree. Self heals from ameliorating strike and t1 divine crusader. Divine...
  4. S

Classes/Trees That Need Updates Repository

I would like to formally create a place where people can share their ideas as to how some of the enhancement trees could be updated. We have been seeing a positive uptick lately in updating class trees and I think it would be awesome to brainstorm all in one place. I will share the trees I have...
  5. S

Haste Boost and lack of alternatives.

We all know that haste boost is surely the best action boost for *edit* almost all ranged and melee DPS toons, aside from a few instances where an extra high burst can be nice. With that acknowledgement, it is reasonable to suggest that *edit* almost any melee and ranged DPS is "hamstringed" by...