14/6 Sacred Fist/Dark Apostate

Soulcial

Weekend Warrior
I have been having a ton of fun on a 14/6 SF/DA build. It is not a game breaker but it is actually one of the most noob friendly builds I have played.
Max cha, enough dex to get GTWF, rest in con. Haste boost from Vistani tree.
Self heals from ameliorating strike and t1 divine crusader.
Divine might..
Runs in t5 DC, Shadowdancer, LD. Consecration epic strike.. if you have enough EDP can get meld for flavor.
Until at least mid epics, the DA dice scale better than the SF dice, and so you'll generally get more damage by adding radiance spellpower. Melee power is too hard to come by early on. Once you get sentience, and hit cap, it's more intuitive to just gear for melee power, as your regular attack, imbue dice, SA dice and t5 crusader embodiment of law dice will all scale off melee power. This ED enhancement is better than i thought.
If people are actually curious I am happy to provide more info. The build is generally pretty self explanatory.

Soulcial

Weekend Warrior
37 sacred fist, 22 war priest, 13 dark apostate, 9 vistani.
I also have rcomp so 16 aasimar.
Try to get 37 divine crusader, 13 shadowdancer, 11 LD
I am currently at 37 DC, 21 SD, 14 LD.

Scrag

Ive grouped with you a few times, but its ddo, all flashy colors everywhere!

How does it play? What kind of buttons do you push?

saekee

long live ROGUE
In the end is DA just for the bonus imbue dice? How many do you get in the end & what else does it bring? How about offhand boosts?

droid327

Why not drop 2 da levels into monk for ma feats and stances? You only need 4 da for 22 wp. Also evasion.

Soulcial

Weekend Warrior
In the end is DA just for the bonus imbue dice? How many do you get in the end & what else does it bring? How about offhand boosts?
Yeah, basically. The main point is just to make a decent build with 2 bad archtypes. Also the imbue is actually probably the best of the spellpower imbues, because nothing is immune, so while leveling it is a really great, more scalable imbue option.
Why not drop 2 da levels into monk for ma feats and stances? You only need 4 da for 22 wp. Also evasion.
Truthfully, this would net you the same amount of imbue dice, so it's not a bad idea. AP is not so tight that you couldn't fit some monk goodies in the enhancement trees.