Search results

1. F

Can not play dragonlord as VIP, any workaround?

UPDATE! After only 20 hours they contacted me and fixed the bug. THANK YOU SSG!!!! Just awesome :) So if any other VIP, get the bug, just file in an ingame ticket and have a few hours patience. :-)
  2. F

Tried create new toon, not working either so it is not my TR that is corrupted, they have missed to enable dragonlords for vips thatdid not claim it methinks.
  3. F

Ah that link clearly say i should have it for free "right here right now" to sing on a nice song! Thanks, hopefully it gets sorted fast :-)
  4. F

I tried that also, thanks! Sadly no luck.
  5. F

Hello and thanks for the try. I went back and talked all i could again but no luck. Only talks about this month and no luck getting any from last or any auto thanks to vip. So still stuck and not able play dragonlord.
  6. F

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

Was happy to be able to play. Not happy me as a vip not claiming the dragonlord now not be able to play as dragonlord?! Plz get the flag right? Take 995 points if want but let me get it free or be able to have it as you said?
  7. F

I tried again. Still no luck. It is greyed out and demand me buy it, but i can not buy. And it is impossible to go on because "next" is greyed out. I have filed a bug report both in game and outside game. No response in 10 hours.
  8. F

How do I get Dragon Lord? I'm VIP and missed the free window

Hmm i try ignore but it wont let me through its greyed out to continue
  9. F

I start to think it is a bug and i should have it free as a vip?
  10. F

I have been gone long time sadly but home after more or less 6 month. Still VIP but was not in time claiming dragonlord. I try TR to dragonlord but it want me to buy. And then i try buy it is empty because i am VIP? Do any know how i can buy dragonlord as a vip that was not in time claiming...
  11. F

Archmage was buffed and it feels great for levelling

Have taken a few months off... So if you have all classes done and all racials etc etc and wanting to play an archmage for fun like this. I go deep gnome instead and get all free racials there? The freed points and the free universal ponts going to feydark? Any other tweaks? ( feat i swap to...
  12. F

Inventory management is honestly paralyzing

Agreed, its the biggest downside imho to this awesome game.
  13. F

As Krelar said. Most common misstake is that you have taken a pact not ok with your alignment.
  14. F

So what do you do when 1 of your characters isn't VIP?

I have gotten help/response from support in Max 2 workdays last tickets. Put in a ticket and i think you have got response at least on wednesday. :-)
  15. F

Rune Arms are broken

Dwarf and i have same problem with strinati as others. Have done all lives already so thought to be this lil dorf meleer at cap a long time now. But the bug that it be unresponsive is too much right now from my point. TR to some other build until they fixed :) PLZ PLZ have in release notes when...
  16. F

Rune Arms are broken

So you mean i am so fast i get this bug??? Just lovely, you made my day :-) (i am like ddo:s slowest player i often think) Thanks alot for the hard work you devs do. Keep it up be awesome!
  17. F

I really hope the Hand of Vecna xpac.....

For me personally i really like the expansions! I have never easy been able to faceroll solo any expansion early on r10. Mostly i get killed fast when i try r10 solo. So for me atleast the difficulty system from c to r10 is enough. I love it! (If you faceroll new quests so fast on r10 it is no...
  18. F

Rune Arms are broken

Hello, i have the ui for the charge far to the left. It is absolutely NOT that i missclick that who is the issue. yesterday in heroics it was frustrating, more or less all time when i jumped of horse and when i switched runearm i had to cast a spell or something to get responsive again (and...
  19. F

Dark Apostate Battleknight

I had Done 1 barb for runspeed at lvl 1 1 fighter for haste boost at lvl 2 then 14 cleric for wardomain. After that whatever to 20.
  20. F

Rune Arms are broken

Yes, playing as a melee arti. Often can not hit stuff untill i do something else first (i recast a short buff). Really irritating looked forward this life after runearm updates and then it is so buggy? Hopefully gets fixad fast but i have not seen Any developer comment on it yet.