Can not play dragonlord as VIP, any workaround?

Fildur44

I have been gone long time sadly but home after more or less 6 month.

Still VIP but was not in time claiming dragonlord.

I try TR to dragonlord but it want me to buy. And then i try buy it is empty because i am VIP?

Do any know how i can buy dragonlord as a vip that was not in time claiming it or how i get it enabled for free as a VIP if that is the case?

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Try making the dragonlord despite the error and see if it goes thru; I know there was a display but last month going on telling people who'd claimed it that they needed to buy it.

Fildur44

I tried again. Still no luck. It is greyed out and demand me buy it, but i can not buy. And it is impossible to go on because "next" is greyed out.

I have filed a bug report both in game and outside game. No response in 10 hours.

Fildur44

Did you talk to the dragon in the hall of heroes? Make sure to complete the dialog.

Hello and thanks for the try. I went back and talked all i could again but no luck. Only talks about this month and no luck getting any from last or any auto thanks to vip. So still stuck and not able play dragonlord.

Phoenicis

Savage's Husband
Hello and thanks for the try. I went back and talked all i could again but no luck. Only talks about this month and no luck getting any from last or any auto thanks to vip. So still stuck and not able play dragonlord.
Try talking to the vendor to his left maybe?

NVM, that vendor is there to hand out cosmetics and the like.

Last edited:

Dom

As far as I know, it isn't available in the ddo store right now but will be at a later time - I think Cordo said in one of his live streams that it will be available for sale in the future but didn't mention a date. If you missed claiming it for free, then you might be stuck waiting till its released for purchase.

Dude

Fildur44

Ah that link clearly say i should have it for free "right here right now" to sing on a nice song! Thanks, hopefully it gets sorted fast :)

Fildur44

Tried create new toon, not working either so it is not my TR that is corrupted, they have missed to enable dragonlords for vips thatdid not claim it methinks.

Fildur44

UPDATE! After only 20 hours they contacted me and fixed the bug. THANK YOU SSG!!!! Just awesome :)

So if any other VIP, get the bug, just file in an ingame ticket and have a few hours patience. :)