Search results

1. O

Vish back for a moment, whats new?

We are going to start up easily distracted raids on Monday and Friday at 7pm EST next week, it would be great to see you again.
  2. O

Grand Theft Aureon puzzle broken?

The solution is also behind a hidden door in the area where the key is. I always just solved it that way even though it was more clicks than what the wiki proposed. I assume the solution on that note will still work - not sure if it changed to a new set of instructions since the update.
  3. O

SSG Please stop blaming and punishing players for accidently stumbling into your bugs - Curse of the Overloaded

I don't really care that much about a few named items that are effectively useless now. None of the 2-3 (don't remember if it was 2 or 3) items even had 1 of the 2 curses that were good, 1 of those had something not totally useless which I even used it as the few others of the same item I had...
  4. O

SSG Please stop blaming and punishing players for accidently stumbling into your bugs - Curse of the Overloaded

I saw this from the release notes: We have corrected a bug that could allow players to put more than one Curse from the Deck of Many Treasures onto an item. Characters that have more than one Curse on a particular item have had those Curses removed and replaced with Curse of the Overloaded...
  5. O

Orchid Blossom 172k Crit after Update

Who needed energy burst anyhow!
  6. O

Nerfs have caused my husband and guildies who raid to not even want to play anymore. Thanks for ruining ddo.

Didn't read the whole thread. So much I agree and disagree with here. In general there is way too many attacks on people and playstyles in this thread. OP - I can empathize, it's time consuming to bring a character up to cap and it's super frustrating when a character that was once performing...
  7. O

Card cleansing

I've had 2 drop - both in legendary reaper quests. I sold one on the ASAH, the other never sold after 6 days so I just put it in the bank.
  8. O

repeater light xbow build?

I am looking at gnome 16 dragonlord 4 arti with attuned bone light repeating crossbow - Tier 5 Dragonlord, Tier 4 battle enginner and obviously top tier gnome tree. Tested out well on the preview server.
  9. O

So any build ideas for upcoming dragon fighter?

Looking at Gnome Dragonlord 16 / Arti 4 with Tier 5 Dragonlord, Tier 4 Battle Engineer with attuned bone light repeating crossbow. Can also quickly respec to go tanky if needed. Good is subjective, but it checks many boxes for me personally.
  10. O

No Release Notes of U66 tonight?

As small of an issue as it is - I am going to go ahead and mention that changing sunken sewers and missing in action to level 3 quests doesn't make much sense to me as there is already so many more level 3 quests compared to level 2. I get that it's in the marketplace, but there are so many...
  11. O

More Epic Level 23-26 Quests

There should be many more legendary level quests as it's effectively end game content that will get much more use than leveling quests would. For example people stay at cap to run raids repeatedly and quests for rxp. Without any xp pots there is enough xp to get to 30, etr and get to 30 again...
  12. O

Purchase I regret

At least from my perspective it's worth it even if there are a few spots where positioning the hireling is difficult or even impossible. Based on my experience it's definitely over 95% effective within a reasonable level range, but that includes a few where it took me many tries to succeed. If...
  13. O

Artifact Sets

I think the Vecna gear set is on the right path with a customizable three-piece set and 3-5 piece profane bonus set. The main thing I would change is to add several lost purpose rings that can apply to either set. If they did that it would be much better. Perhaps even drop named cannith...
  14. O

Arcane lvl 7 Spell List is Trash

I must have missed the memo. It used to be that Banishment didn't work well above heroics since hit die factored into the math. I am glad it's a useful spell again. Thanks for mentioning this. I won't swap this out after hitting 20 the next time I play a wizard. There are plenty of good...
  15. O

DDO and end of life for Windows 10

I would say give yourself the gift of a new rig. The min requirements for Win 11 is only 64 bit processor, 4 GB Ram and 64 GB disk space. If you really want to be nice to yourself throw in a good video card.
  16. O

1k AC reached

Well done! My question would be where does this provide an advantage over a 500ac tank or high hp barbarian. For example, is 1000 ac enough to be effective in reaper vision of destruction and if so what skulls. I am curious about what raids this is helpful for by specific raid and skull...
  17. O

Saga XP

The 1 xp rounding issue is from Master's gift. Not sure why, but that is the source.
  18. O

Obviously loot drops are borked!!

The ability to sell things I don't need to buy things that are useful to me is a good thing in my opinion. You don't have to purchase AS with cash and as long as you spent a few dollars on the game you can use the ASAH. Cash purchases are completely optional and I am fine it's an option...
  19. O

Obviously loot drops are borked!!

I don't think there is a problem with drop rates in GH - they've always been low compared to current drop rates and it doesn't seem it's worth SSG's time to change the percentages. I've put cloaks up on the ASAH for 15 AS and it took weeks to sell and the last time I posted one it never sold...
  20. O

Reaper frag Saga rewards

It certainly helped, but I think it's fair to ask for another reduction.