Search results

1. Fhrek

Black Friday incoming?

No Bonus Day and Week Sales yet... expectations high to see if Black Friday will start early this year! Fingers crossed
  2. Fhrek

(Request for build) Viable Morninglord Caster Cleric for Solo Iconic Lifes

Hello there! That is a request thread, PLEASE BE POLITE! Recently I earned some Iconic True Hearts of the Wood from the Gold Daily Dice (sitting on two BTA and want to use it on my main). Now, I'm rolling a FireBlasterWarlock for Racials. Was thinking on make a 19 AotS/1 cleric for the Fire...
  3. Fhrek

Implement more SAGAS please!

The concept of SAGAS became a standard to make people do certain quest lines. But, now it has make some quest lines "almost mandatory" when leveling or going for Epic/Iconic lifes. Why not make more SAGAS? Pros: - Increase quest run diversity - Parties sticking together for more time (Don't...
  4. Fhrek

Teleporter in Menechtarum

Please made avaliable a teleporter in Sands of Menechtarum, like the ones in Orchad of the Macabre/Three Barrel Cove/Barovia... after we complete the quests in the wilds it would allows to just teleport to quest entrace. Is so boring have to run to do Epic quests in a non-epic wilderness...
  5. Fhrek

Need some advice

So, I made a post a day ago on the old forum and didn't had the chance to see the feedbacks. I'm a returning player, cameback because of the Promo Dungeonpack... kind a Premium-ish... basically free, missing Hidden Hand, Saltmarsh, Feywild and Isle of Dread. Of those, which is better to buy...