Search results

1. R

Looking for 18bar/1cl/1war

Any recommendations on a solid dps build? Classically a caster, I switched to a Melee just to shake it up a bit. I know the Meta is Handwraps etc however Its just more fun to swing a BFB! Love to see any builds or structures of build that you have played and enjoyed!
  2. R

Red Dragon Breath Post 66

Hey Guys I knew that we were going to get Gutted on the DB It went from 1d6+10 With no real MCL Or 2d6+20 with No real MCL 15 Sec recast It also was 25, 20 or 15 mana for 3 Points. Now for 2 points you get 1d6+5 for 25 mana 12 Second recast Tell me this isn't the intenton? Around 38% of...
  3. R

Orien - The Angelsworn Chosen - LFM

Hi all, TAC is looking for a few more members to help fill out our roster. I would imagine our online members range from 10-35 on any given day/time. With a shrinking population we'd like to get a bit bigger so we can give folks more like minded people to exp/raid/adventure with. People tend...
  4. R

Constant crashing - Zoning and logging in

Anyone else having issues around 2/5 with logging in and zone crashes ? It keeps saying there are not login servers available. However I have another character in thats working and zoning fine. How odd?
  5. R

Question about Cost

Finally saw a sale for some bank space and learned a few things that has me scratching my head. 1. 10 Shared bank slots are 995 - (Limited to 21) around 10 bucks, or 1 Dollar per shared slot - This seems rather overly high. 2. Character Bank Upgrade 4 (+20 Slots) are 595 - (Limited to 4) -...