Search results

1. F

Help/Advice on builds.

So i'm introducing a friend to DDO. We'll be playing as a static pair on 2 freshly created accounts i've made and taken advantage of the FREEDDO2024 code and run the first quickest 400 DDO points to get the 99pt packs as well. I have a second PC set up next to mine and we'll be playing sitting...
  2. F

Why won't my main character transfer?

Every time the Lammania server comes up, when i try to transfer characters over every other toon i have on any other server can be transferred. Brand new ones rolled 90 seconds before, my very first toon from back in the beta in 2006, they all transfer over fine. Whenever i try to transfer my...
  3. F

Best Throwing Dagger For Non Ranged

Hi. Basically i'm a level 32 rogue dagger wielder. Just want to know the best throwing dagger for those unavoidable ranged mobs bearing in mind i've no enhancements other than what i get from VKF. Should i craft a LGS thrower? If so, what would be the most versatile combination? Or should i just...
  4. F

Gear Suggestions.

Hi all. Not really that new a player but only really played TWF rogues before. I have a second account for dual boxing with a DDO point/Renown runner.(I also have my own guild that i've solo levelled up to 41.) Greatsword wielding 8 Bard/ 3 barbarian. I have all the quest packs given out in the...