Why won't my main character transfer?

Fluffy624

Every time the Lammania server comes up, when i try to transfer characters over every other toon i have on any other server can be transferred. Brand new ones rolled 90 seconds before, my very first toon from back in the beta in 2006, they all transfer over fine. Whenever i try to transfer my main toon it doesn't show up in the transfer window. I've tried transferring using the main ddo launcher and the Lammania launcher. No sign. The transfer window doesn't even recognise it exists. Says i have 1 less character slot filled than i actually have.
The only thing i can think of is my main is a capped first life toon. That's the only difference. All others i have on whatever server are all below level 20 and also first life.

It's really annoying because i don't want to have to sit there for ages figuring out exactly what/when i took various feats and where i found the gear i'm using. Then having to spend another seeming eternity creating, levelling and gearing just to run some tests on the ED changes applicable to me that'll take about 1/2 hr to do.

I'm on Thelanis if that makes any difference.

Fluffy624

Brilliant. Spot on thankyou. Yes they are guild leader. It's a 1 man guild so i can just transfer leadership for the duration.

Thanks again. :)