Search results

1. Nooobasaurus

This week's April 4th - 11th coupon code GRTSLAYBOOST

Is not working, I tried to claim today and it said coupon expired but it's only the 8th.
  2. Nooobasaurus

Un-nerf two handed fighting and update power attack.

Give two-hander the 20% extra glancing blow inbetween auto attacks that could be upgraped to 50% via enhancements. Nerfing that and adding strikethrough was overnerf. You can tell 2-hander bad now as you lose an equipment slot and you see SWF with bastard sword / dwarven axe being used with 2HF...
  3. Nooobasaurus

After last patch the game performance is degraded with low FPS

Since this: Thursday, February 29th 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT) patch / update The performance of the game has suffered, especially over time. A memory leak introduced? Anyone else getting severe performance degradation after this patch?
  4. Nooobasaurus

Option to turn off all cosmetic armor, effects and cosmetic pets, no nonsense mounts.

When this rubbish was implemented why was it never considered that some players like myself don't actually like this nonsense? I prefer to see what players are actually wearing, also I don't like the horses in game (at least have an option to make all horses look plain like the borderlands...