Search results

1. cursedblessedone

Cosmetic Guild Cloaks Please!

Maybe make the variety of mix and match templates available as a ingame puzzle we can pick and choose which colors, logo, etc. it displays by using the puzzle to light those corresponding sigils for each option in a small series of puzzles, then throw a lever to create. can charge like the...
  2. cursedblessedone

/showarmor on/off command missing? But we got /gogglesup on/off? ***?

How hard would it be for them to add a typing command /showarmor on/off which appernetly was missed when they created the /showhelmet on/off /showcloak on/off and /showgoggles on/off but fear not, we give you /gogglesup on/off. I know I can open my inventory and click on the picture to...
  3. cursedblessedone

Pictures Don't Do the Astral Drake Justice

Looks WAY better in game!
  4. cursedblessedone

Amazed at the Vast Improvements SSG has made Recenty in the Bug Reporting and Customer Service Areas

Very Proud of You Folks! Keep Up the Great Work!!
  5. cursedblessedone

Does Anyone Ever Use DDO to Substitute the Experience of a PnP Session as I think the Game may have Originally be Intended for?

Does Anyone Ever Use DDO to Substitute the Experience of a PnP Session as I think the Game may have Originally be Intended for? Cause in my DDO experience, all I seem to find are most the standard MMO type players who zerg and power thru content like they got the life span of the worst case of...
  6. cursedblessedone

PLEASE Fix Spell Targeting and Runearm Targeting PLEASE?

More often than not, my spells no matter the caster class and my runearms rarely hit my focus window target even when I got the camera lock on and the enemy firmly in the target circle. Only when I hard target a enemy do I sometimes land my spells. makes it so I am useless in groups unless just...
  7. cursedblessedone

SSG, Was You Reading too Many Comments this Past Week and that Why Our Redeem Code this Week is Coupon Code: NOMORENEGATIVE LoL!

SSG, Was You Reading too Many Comments this Past Week and that Why Our Redeem Code this Week is Coupon Code: NOMORENEGATIVE LoL!
  8. cursedblessedone

SSG Since You Done All these Changes to Tumble, PLEASE Make it so Experimental Tumbling is Checked On by Default Please?

SSG Since You Done All these Changes to Tumble, PLEASE Make it so Experimental Tumbling is Checked On by Default Please? That way those new to the game can make better use of the new tumbling, cause if you not using the experimental tumbling, there isn't a need for the charges so why then, isn't...
  9. cursedblessedone

I got a Universal Racial Tome(+1) from one the Ultimate Fan Bundles and found a Tome of Enhancement (Racial +2) in my pack, with using it give me +3?

I got a Universal Racial Tome(+1) from one the Ultimate Fan Bundles and found a Tome of Enhancement (Racial +2) in my pack, will using it give me +3 to my Racial AP? or will it only give me +2? DnD/DDO rules sometimes can confuse. Don't wanna waste this gem of a find. Any help?
  10. cursedblessedone

So This Xpack Giveaway Bug, Does It Alter the Year of the Dragon Calendar Schedule or Are We Shafted a Week of Opportunity to Claim Our Xpack?

So This Xpack Giveaway Bug, Does It Alter the Year of the Dragon Calendar Schedule or Are We Shafted a Week of Opportunity to Claim Our Xpack? Since it seems apparent this not getting addressed with a hotfix or any patching till the Wednesday shutdown time.
  11. cursedblessedone

I Need a Way to Make the Dialogue Box when you click on Npc's Much Bigger PLEASE!

Its like trying to read the ingredients on the back of unhealthy foods...print so small magnifying glasses have trouble getting it into view!
  12. cursedblessedone

So which Xpack best suited for HC seasons if own all except the last 4 Feywild, Saltmarsh, Dread, or Vecna, out of our choices for the freebie?

For those of us not lucky enough at this moment in time to purchase the ultimate fan bundle versions which I plan to, like I own all the other previous Ultimate fan bundles up to and including Sharn. Love my Shield Guardians!