Search results

1. Deamon81

Login issues again?

waiting since 15mins to connect. Server issue again?
  2. Deamon81

Vistani Knife Fighter Bard Feydarf Illlusionist :-) (fun build)

Faydark, damm typo I tried a Meele Bard Build by crossing the Warchanter (speed and ice damage) with Vistani Knife Fighter (daggers) and Feydard Illusionist (charisma damage) The Race is Elf (no special reason) and the main attribute is Charisma As I want to try a solo build I have also used 2...
  3. Deamon81

Please make all Deity available from Level 1 for all Characters

At the Moment the Forgotten Realm Deitys are only available for Iconic. I would love to have this Options also for a normal Level 1 Character which will give you mor flexibility on your builds!
  4. Deamon81

Classic DDO Server

During the Hardcore Session I talked to some guys also older players and some told me how challanging it it to start with nothing and that they like it!. I´m one of the players who is playing DDO since Level 10 was max, so the early days. I played DDO up 2014 and then I went into a break until...
  5. Deamon81

Looking for End Gear for a Trapper

My Rouge is now 32 any mainly an assasin build. But why not doing traps also if possible :) Here comes often the issue, for exmample yesterday I faild traps by rolling a 2 +100 which is nasty if its a criticle situation. As you can see also 100 is not bad but not the best if you run 30+ Quests...
  6. Deamon81

[Ghallanda] We speak German / Wir sprechen Deutsch

We are a German Guild on Ghallanda called "Eispiraten" We are a 100% german spoken guild and have members also from swizerland and austria We are no power gamers and most of ower players are online since many years. We play only for fun and if someone looking for a german spokenguild just...
  7. Deamon81

Paladine DPS Build based on Strength

Hi there, I´m playing now for a long time DDO and I already got some good builds also a Paladine Tank Dwarf which works good also in Raids. I´ve now build a Assimar Paladine with Greatsword based on Strength for DPS but overall I´m not really satisfied. I´ve chosen Knight of Chalies and the...
  8. Deamon81

Looking for a Ninja Spy build

With Update 61.1 there are some changes on the Ninja Spy. I tried a build in the past but it was not the best. I was thinking about a DROW Elf as base class and go via DEX and Weapon Finess I was also thinking about cross classing with Rog so he can also do some Traps. So Starting with Lvl 1...