Search results

1. F

You can buy a cosmetic from the store IF you have enough reaper points

Dear Devs, Is it not possible to get more reaper wings at reaper points milestones because there is not available budget for the feature? I guess yes, and I can understand that. A game needs revenues to give features. So: "You can buy a cosmetic from the store IF you have enough reaper...
  2. F

Vertical scaling up of VM

This is key info. Thanks. I checked and 32 bit can support 4 GB RAM for each segment. So we have to hope for an update of the servers to 64 bit. Like LOTRO.
  3. F

Vertical scaling up of VM

Dear Devs, Is it possible to use an on-premise VM management tool for vertical scaling up Orien and other high-workload servers? (e.g., VMware vSphere, Hyper-V, etc.) Thank you.
  4. F

What is the plan for players with more than 156 reaper points?

I agree. But cosmetics at milestones 156 / 200 /250 /300 would be sufficient. No power creep but at least something. Maybe new wings colors.
  5. F

Dear Devs, many players in this thread are still asking for just some cosmetics for the various RP milestones (156, 200, 250, 300, 350 RP). It is so easy to implement that I cannot understand why you don't want to reward and give a purpose again to the reaper system. Thanks.
  6. F

Stat squishing reaper trees as a holdover

I think this is a very good idea, Tilo. It is easily implementable. It has the potential to give the reaper system a purpose again giving players a reward for having many reaper points. Critics about your idea, let's think about it, are probably made because of a power gamer/greed mentality...
  7. F

Reaper system revamp (mentioned by Sev in September)

Hello Developers, I'd appreciate any updates regarding the schedule for the overhaul of the reaper system, as mentioned by Sev. Many thanks. It's important to remember that Sev had initially scheduled this overhaul for the summer of 2023 but has since pushed it back to 2024. A message to the...
  8. F

Lag-wiped a raid four times in a row. Please use more resources to improve lag.

Weekends are the most popular days for players of different time zones to play together (because most people don't work during weekends) and so to do guild raids. Today (Saturday) we attempted a guild raid and we lag-wiped four times in a row with lag spikes of more than 5 seconds. Please SSG...
  9. F

please more cosmetic reaper rewards

I find that the idea of the OP of different color reaper wings for RP progression is good and have not any power creep issue.
  10. F

Reaper points?

1) There are parties that play R10 at lvl 1. I organized it and did it. Ofc was a perma-party. I am sure that anybody can understand the reason why the players that do that don't put on LFMs for a pug. 2) As many pointed out doing an R10 with 156 RP is a lot more difficult than doing R1s-R6s...
  11. F

Lag on Orien, unplayable

Empower servers is a priority
  12. F

Announcement about reaper system revamp by Sev (more than 156 reaper points benfits)

Dear Devs, any information about the timing of the reaper system revamp that Sev announced is welcome. Thank you very much. Note for players: for the players that are interested about what the Devs will do for characters with more than 156 reaper points, Sev talked about it with Cordovan. You...
  13. F

Thank you so much for the good news.
  14. F

Dear Devs, I'm aware there was a proposal to introduce a group buff for players with more than 156 reaper points. Has this idea been set aside? Do you have plans for additional ways to utilize reaper points beyond 156? Perhaps a new skill tree with minor buffs? Or cosmetic rewards at...