Search results

1. F

You can buy a cosmetic from the store IF you have enough reaper points

Dear Devs, Is it not possible to get more reaper wings at reaper points milestones because there is not available budget for the feature? I guess yes, and I can understand that. A game needs revenues to give features. So: "You can buy a cosmetic from the store IF you have enough reaper...
  2. F

Vertical scaling up of VM

Dear Devs, Is it possible to use an on-premise VM management tool for vertical scaling up Orien and other high-workload servers? (e.g., VMware vSphere, Hyper-V, etc.) Thank you.
  3. F

Reaper system revamp (mentioned by Sev in September)

Hello Developers, I'd appreciate any updates regarding the schedule for the overhaul of the reaper system, as mentioned by Sev. Many thanks. It's important to remember that Sev had initially scheduled this overhaul for the summer of 2023 but has since pushed it back to 2024. A message to the...
  4. F

Lag-wiped a raid four times in a row. Please use more resources to improve lag.

Weekends are the most popular days for players of different time zones to play together (because most people don't work during weekends) and so to do guild raids. Today (Saturday) we attempted a guild raid and we lag-wiped four times in a row with lag spikes of more than 5 seconds. Please SSG...
  5. F

Announcement about reaper system revamp by Sev (more than 156 reaper points benfits)

Dear Devs, any information about the timing of the reaper system revamp that Sev announced is welcome. Thank you very much. Note for players: for the players that are interested about what the Devs will do for characters with more than 156 reaper points, Sev talked about it with Cordovan. You...
  6. F

What is the plan for players with more than 156 reaper points?

Dear Devs, I'm aware there was a proposal to introduce a group buff for players with more than 156 reaper points. Has this idea been set aside? Do you have plans for additional ways to utilize reaper points beyond 156? Perhaps a new skill tree with minor buffs? Or cosmetic rewards at...