Search results

1. Y

Non-proficiency penalties for Orbs

That is awesome! I see your update on DDO Wiki
  2. Y

Non-proficiency penalties for Orbs

This is probably a really noob question. I see this on DDO Wiki which doesn't talk about what happens if you're not proficient with orbs. I'm just wondering if/when I have the "Not Proficient" notification, am I getting this whole list of penalty? For example, I am proficient with Dwarven...
  3. Y

Hireling GUI fix

Can confirm this is still an issue as of January 2024
  4. Y

Catastrophe quest run while everyone else is being Hardcore

Just want to share the new quest video I did while everyone else was busy doing the Hardcore Season 9 Thanks for the free quest SSG! Thank you for your time.
  5. Y

Can we get some love for TR?

I appreciate SSG pumping out expansions, content, and even free quests for this well-aged game. However, the TR system needs to be modernized. TR is an integral part of the game now, but every time we ETR from 32 to 20, it goes from 30 to 1 with enough experience to level to 20. This forces...
  6. Y

1st lifer wings !!!

Wow, that's a lot of dedication grinding reaper points without the first-time bonus!
  7. Y

Astral Ambush card farming - Fastest way to finish the quest with all optional chests

I thought about doing that, but the mimic is a long fight for solo, and 1 chest ransacks faster than 3 chests, so getting all three is more time-efficient. Think of 1 long fight for each chest. Mimic for the tower chest Slaadkeeper for the 2nd part chest Boss for the 3rd chest.
  8. Y

Astral Ambush card farming - Fastest way to finish the quest with all optional chests

Thank you. I was reluctant to post non-perfect videos and was stressed just thinking about it. This is the 3rd video I recorded and the goal is to make it as short as possible so it doesn’t waste viewer’s time.
  9. Y

Thanks all for the reply. All valid points, on variety of quests, stealthy run of Horde of the Illithid Controller, and group runs. Also, I thought the cards are completely random, coz I've gotten all 4 cards at 8+ in 1 chest, and then sometimes just gets 2 of 1 card. My main issue is that I...
  10. Y

Astral Ambush is the 4th quest of the Illithid invasion. It is also the best quest to farm for cards. You can get a total of 3 chests (boss + 2 optional) in under 20 minutes in this quest, whereas the other 3 quests only give you 2 chests and may take longer. Hope the video helps Other...
  11. Y

List of Named Augment

Thank you! I didn't know this page existed
  12. Y

List of Named Augment

Thank you guys SO MUCH! and thank you for being so nice about it. This helps alot!
  13. Y

List of Named Augment

Thanks for the reply and the link. I have been using this ddowiki page, but the “Named augment” section is empty.
  14. Y

List of Named Augment

I have finally updated my gears to Vecna Unleashed, and now I am trying to fill my augment slots. Does anyone know if there is a list of named augments somewhere? Or maybe this thread can be a community effort for the complete list? Thank you