Search results

1. Lazuli

Bladeforged and Shadar-Kai cosmetics: convert them from btc to bta

Please change the bladeforged cosmetics (3 different ones, grand bladeforged frame, steel bladeforged frame, bronze bladeforged frame) and shadar-kai (two different ones) from btc to bta. I have made this request several times, and the last time Cordovan confused my request with that they could...
  2. Lazuli

Eyes of the Black Earth drop

Can you confirm that the Eyes of the Black Earth drop in the final chest of the earth node? Because I ransancked this chest with two characters, spending shards on each roll, and nothing. I have several copies of all the other items.
  3. Lazuli

Devs, when will you fix that hps and spell points do not fill when entering reaper?

Devs, when will you fix that hps and spell points do not fill when entering reaper? It is very annoying that it does not, especially in quests located within wilderness, where it is almost inevitable to spend spell points.
  4. Lazuli

Attention SSG- Problem with marketplace bundle

Sharn's bundles on market still offer "tiefling race" in their description, although this is not true since it is a free race now. You need to change that race for another goodie, or at least remove that from the bundle description. I know a returning player who has felt scammed when seeing...
  5. Lazuli

New wishes for memories: iconic and heroic options

I suggest adding new wishes to the store, for iconic PL and for heroic class PL. They would surely be sold items.
  6. Lazuli

Tab for permanent hirelings

I would like a tab in the inventory like the one for mounts, but for permanent hirelings (basically those purchased in the xpacks, Elieri and the Alabaster lioness). The hireling folders can still be useful for temporary hirelings, but please, this tab would be greatly appreciated.