Search results

1. S

Suggestion

Can I have a Gold Roll every time I press logout but don't actually logout? Thanks.
  2. S

Poll: Would you recommend these framerates to a friend?

You may not interact with this poll at the moment.
  3. S

Do you remember the days when

...we could mouse-turn? Good times. ~S
  4. S

Worst HC Build (or: "It seemed like a good idea at the time....")

So I did my 3k on WIZ15/BRD3/FTR2. Yes, I solo'd everything (reason: shame). Yes, playing it was almost as painful as the that time I sat on a cactus with a sunburned bum. Yes, +3% run speed. Woohoo! No, I don't know what I was thinking.
  5. S

Let's Get the Spammers Hooked on DDO!

New class: Dubai call girl. I need help theorycrafting the trees tho. C'mon guys this can work OK ~S
  6. S

Cheap, easy improvements to VIP that don't suck

Most of this should be available to everyone, but since their calculus seems to be, “How can we make VIP better without doing much work or losing any money?” here are some suggestions for how to improve VIP: QOL No GCD on buffs when out of combat VIPs Can equip VOM when dead Loot...
  7. S

How to get 3K while Making Friends in HC 9:

How to get 3K while making friends in HC 9: If possible: Get a static grp. Skip this post if you have one (this is not for you).Otherwise, here are my tips on How to get 3K while making friends in HC 9: -Name your character "t" or "p". -DDO is about being the first to open doors and pull...
  8. S

Building a Deck

One day, the Elephant God, the Octopus God, and the Ostrich God were sitting around chatting and inventing things. The Elephant God said to his comrades: “Guys! I have an idea for a process where people can generate ideas and discuss them. I call it: Ideation.” The Octopus God nodded, mumbling...
  9. S

Looking for a Sorc Eldritch Build

I'm just after 3 quick pls with no plans for high reaper. I don't mind farming instances, but no builds relying on raid drops please! I have 36 pt. build, 3 hpl & 6 epl; +8 universal tome. No extra racial/universal/destiny points yet (recently came back to the game). I was looking for a way...