Search results

1. TavernTails

TavernTails' Tidbits of D&D History

Jack Scruby: Pioneer of D&D Miniatures One of the D&D trivia questions from Tuesday night's DDOstream was " Whose fantasy miniatures were advertised for use with D&D in the back of the original 1974 booklets?" There were lots of good guesses, but no one guessed... Jack Scruby Miniatures...
  2. TavernTails

Suggestion: Raising Hirelings from the dead safely

With hireling AI sometimes being... creative... as it relates to standing in traps, acid pits, etc, it is often impossible to raise them from the dead without considerable risks to yourself. I mean, while diving in a lava or acid pit, fishing for a soul stone *IS* something you can tell your...
  3. TavernTails

TavernTails CHARITY STREAM Sunday, April 7, 2024

One year ago, your TavernTails host fostered a super sick, super small pup named Tinkerbell, or as she grew to be known on stream, World's Cutest Puppy. After a long recovery, she interned as Co-Host and eventually became a part of the TavernTails pack. In honor of Tink and the shelter that...
  4. TavernTails

Eberron needs the Thri-kreen

We batted this around a bit on last night's TavernTails twitch stream. To round out the Xen'drik flavor in Stormreach and the Menechtarun Desert, it would be great to add Thri-Kreen to DDO. The Thri-Kreen are mantis-like humanoids known for their psionic abilities and combat skills with four...
  5. TavernTails

DDO launches to a small, black screen and hangs

All, I have been in IT longer than many of you have been alive (yeah, that long) and have been able to fix any and all DDO problems that my friends have brought to me over the past 18 years. But I finally found one that has me stumped. A guildee found himself unable to launch DDO sometime...
  6. TavernTails

Help me PACK the Wavecrest Tavern and (maybe) win a prize!

I am working on a DDO video and need a scene with a packed tavern. To get the video, I am inviting anyone to the Wavecrest Tavern on the hardcore server tonight (Tuesday 12/19) at 8 pm Eastern/7 pm Central. As a special bonus, I will be giving away a 500-point DDO store code to a random...
  7. TavernTails

Tuesday Trivia w/TavernTails on DDOSTREAM

Each Tuesday evening, TavernTails (yeah, that's me) hosts DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS TRIVIA at 9pm EST on DDOstream. We start at 7(ish) and game on Orien, discuss DDO news and updates, and then hop into trivia. ANYONE can join and play, and the winner will receive a 100 DDO Point Prize. I hope you...