Search results

1. Larendell

DDO Character Planner

Seems like the DL Ravager: Power Attack bug I reported a while back is once again present in 1.0.0.204! ^^ Also, since a couple of versions back, I always have one extra Destiny Point in the planner compared to what I have in-game. Saw at least one or two other people mention it on Discord as...
  2. Larendell

DDO Character Planner

Hello, and thanks for making and keeping this outstanding tool up-to-date! :) Here's a couple of bugs I experienced in the newest version: Unable to take Dragon Lord cores 2–6 Ravager (Dragon Lord): Draconic Power Attack costs 2 AP per tier instead of 1 AP
  3. Larendell

Hey Tonquin!

Tested this out and no change! As a side note, I do also have shuriken proficiency from being a Drow. :)
  4. Larendell

Hey Tonquin!

Here's an issue that's been bothering one of my characters for a year now: My alchemist thrower (18 alchemist / 2 rogue) gets a disproportionate amount of misses and grazing hits compared to all my characters with a similar to-hit bonus. The to-hit shown on the die roll is ~27 lower than what...
  5. Larendell

TCO of Khyber- Snowpeaks Challenge

There was nothing in the rules about when the run needs to have been done, so here's my best one from February 2022. 😛 Also I'm on Cannith. Feel free to disqualify this entry, if you deem it against the rules. xD Video of full run:
  6. Larendell

Trapper-tank with 120 con and 9000 HP for Hardcore!

Coffey did a good job of answering most of these! I can still clarify that the major reason for Vistani is to get Deflect Arrows, which this build doesn't get anywhere else – this in turn allows you to utilise the 1 arrow / 2 seconds deflection from T1 Tempest, which is great! And nope you...
  7. Larendell

Con breakdown looks like this: 20 base 8 level ups 5 Tome 4 Dire Bear 4 Rage 2 Dwarf 11 Nature's Protector 3 Hardy Rage 2 Primal Avatar 14 The Prince's Gauntlet 9 Deepsnow Boots 3 Winter Set 2 Celestial Sapphire Ring 2 Meltclaw 8 Raptor Teeth Necklace 3 Filigree 2 Guild Buffs 4 Animal Growth 10...
  8. Larendell

Hello everyone, now that I'm done with Hardcore Season VIII and have had time to properly test this build, I'd like to share with you: ~ The Chonky Primal Trapper ~ A word of warning: this build is NOT intended to be a solo build. You will very much want at least one or two damage dealers with...