Search results

1. Arthuvin

Please Add these Armors to the game

Firstly, with all due respect to the development team and with great humility: I would like to ask the development team to add these armor appearances to the game. These are models that already exist in the game, but whose combination is extremely rare to occur in randomly generated armor. I...
  2. Arthuvin

Helpme to find this armor

Please someone help me find this armor appearance. I know there isn't a Named Item with this combination, but I suppose it's possible to get it through Random Generated Armors. The items I show here are the Rough Plate and the Nightforge plate. I'm looking for an armor that has the base texture...
  3. Arthuvin

Bigger Quest Window Text Font

Hello, guys! I've been testing LOTRO and I noticed how the quest window text font has a better readability in high resolutions. I'd like to ask the development team to try implement this in DDO. I like to read all the text of the quest's. I use 1920x1080 resolution and the fonts of the windows...
  4. Arthuvin

Armor Paint

Hi, everyone! I've been testing Lord of The Rings Online and right at the beginning I came across this functionality. The possibility of painting the armor slots. Notice in the screenshot below how I could pre-visualize and choose the color I wanted for specific slots of the armor. I found it...
  5. Arthuvin

Open World Areas Sidequests

I would like to suggest quests to be carried out in open world areas, such as Keep on The Borderlands. My idea is that these quests to be similar to those that exist in LOTRO, with an NPC giving this quest in the wilderness area itself. These quests must be carried out in the wilderness itself...
  6. Arthuvin

Make Bigger Quest Window Text

I'd like to ask the dev team to make the text font from the quests' dialogue window BIGGER. I believe there are lot of players who enjoy Reading the quest dialogue text, but in high resolution the font is so small that it causes disconfort to the eyes.
  7. Arthuvin

Why is this character being refered as they instead of him?

I noticed thios character in "What Dreams May Come" is being hefered as they instead of him. Is that some typing or script error?