Search results

1. calouscaine

Blacklion Mercantile - Raid list

Typically we run these raids during weekends: Legendary / Tempest's Spine Legendary / Zawabi's Revenge The fall of Truth Caught in the Web Fire on thunder peak Legendary / Vault of night -------------------------------------------------------------------- List will be updated as we gauge...
  2. calouscaine

(BLM) Blacklion Mercantile - Cannith

We are a small guild running on Cannith. We're looking for people who like to work as a team when needed, or solo when not needed. We're pretty casual, but not to the point we want to hear complaints or whining all the time. We do have some minor rp aspects for those interested, but are not hard...
  3. calouscaine

lamannia client?

Not sure why, but can't get the client link to work for downloading.
  4. calouscaine

Eldritch Alchemical rituals - the stone of change, a forgotten art

Pretty sure all of this can be found on the wiki; however, I will be putting a hopefully easy to understand guide here for players old and new. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Binding: Now, to...
  5. calouscaine

My suggestion & bug log

So, a lot of things were remedied with the last update to lords march, I'm still looking through the upgradable stuff and such. . .good job there. I really wish there were a more in-depth road map so that I might not post about things which might already be planned or in the works. Suggestions...