Search results

1. Tosicamir

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

I vote for a dose of "expecting omniscient abilities from others" as a task worth your time.
  2. Tosicamir

The Reaper XP problem

And equalize Reaper and Elite character EXP yields. Then, it'd be a true "self challenge only" system. Otherwise, it feels forced, and becomes overly community divisive.
  3. Tosicamir

The Reaper XP problem

I meant for people looking for Reaper enhanced gear, as that will by it's nature always be a BiS for those who care about such.
  4. Tosicamir

The Reaper XP problem

As a new player who enjoys reading on the forums, I feel really bad when I see all the talk about Reaper difficulty, RXP, and all of that. I wouldn't even give it a second glance if it weren't for the character XP boost the difficulty gives. Even that seems like a miniscule difference, honestly...
  5. Tosicamir

Gold Sparkling Dust for Companions - Fails to Show When Changing Loading Zones

Not a huge deal, but annoying for something I paid DDO points for, so I figured I'd ask here before I put a report in. As title says. I have the companion gear on my companion, and when I click it to equip, it shows fine. As soon as I change zones, it no longer renders unless I go back into the...
  6. Tosicamir

Dragon Lord question

Normally, it is a circular aura, which then changes color based on element choice in the Dragon enhancement tree. Definitely a graphical bug.
  7. Tosicamir

VIP - Q1 2024

I'd love a free "VIP Bracelet of Friends" which would act as a Greater Bracelet of Friends, but instead cap at 3 charges, and regain 1 charge/day, as long as you're subscribed as a VIP.
  8. Tosicamir

That was a rippoff

Huh, he did say epic, didn't he? My bad. So he did get to use his pots and other bonuses, and still got up to 4mil? Wow... That, or he actually did get an Improved instead... Either way, Info is now here for them between our posts.
  9. Tosicamir

That was a rippoff

It takes 8,250,000 to get from Level 20 to 30, according to DDOWiki The stone gives 4,000,000 XP, which would land you at where you landed, which is level 25 + 2 ranks 30% pot makes that 5,200,000 XP, which would have landed you 50,000 short of 27 You clearly didn't have an XP pot on when you...
  10. Tosicamir

That was a rippoff

Did you pop exp buffs before using the stone?
  11. Tosicamir

The New Player Experience

As a newer player myself, there are three things that I wish were better explained from the beginning while in game. Same named bonuses to stats do not stack. Power leveling penalties while in heroic. This would include an explanation on how players can store up to two levels of XP in order to...
  12. Tosicamir

Returning Player

Wife and I are first time players in a static duo. We decided on the vanilla Fighter/Cleric combo, her as half orc fighter with bash lock racial, and me as gnome cleric spellcaster with falconry and fey illusionist. Having a blast.
  13. Tosicamir

TR'ed Today and My Sorc Past Lives are Gone

Sorry, new player here. Can someone provide a source where I can see best practices/recommendations for TRs?
  14. Tosicamir

VIP Perk: Teleport to quest entrance (public areas only)

I'd rather the ability to teleport to party leader from taverns/teleporters if the party leader has VIP.
  15. Tosicamir

DDO players age

I just turned 39 last week. Wife also plays, and is 27.