Search results

1. Ptalon

What's your favourite quest?

When there's lightning, you know it always brings me down 'Cause it's free and I see that it's me Who's lost and never found I cry out for magic, I feel it dancing in the light It was cold, I lost my hold To the shadows of the night No sign of the morning coming You've been left on your own Like...
  2. Ptalon

Cannith Crafting no longer pulls collectables from Crafting Storage?

I have relogged and gotten it to work.
  3. Ptalon

Tokens of the twelve

I think the best way to approach past lives is to go 1-30, then ER, then TR. Try to make sure to get tokens on your way to 30. Although, I certainly have just wanted to get credit for a life and gone ahead and bought tokens at lvl 20.
  4. Ptalon

Are there quest you can't do alone?

For Cannith Crystal, bring a hireling. And if you can, use a summon monster spell. The summoned monsters quite often will get the first agro. Stealth in this game takes a whole lot of patience. And Reapers will see you and tell other monsters where you are. I have stealthed R1 on Stealthy...
  5. Ptalon

Dismiss Charm

Usually works. Does not work for Improved Wild Empathy. And ....something else.. I forget right now.
  6. Ptalon

Dismissal spell should work properly based on dungeon flag

I agree it has lots of issues. Although Shavarath is a weird one, because it may or may not be their home plane. (I was also wondering about Drow in the Demonweb. Is the DemonWeb really their home plane?) I do wish they would fix this one.
  7. Ptalon

Think of the Content in Ravenloft & Saltmarshes

The next new monster should be Sylphs. ;)
  8. Ptalon

I Prefer Medieval Content, or at least Planestravelling Stuff, not Steampunk

I'm just thankful this game has survived through a bunch of company changes.
  9. Ptalon

Make first time xp bonuses reset after a week.

Everyone wants first-time bonuses, and yet all I see are the same LFMs over and over again.
  10. Ptalon

What Three Things Do You Love Most about DDO?

"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.".
  11. Ptalon

Bear Dragon Lord?

/giggle
  12. Ptalon

Whose Excited about the Upcoming Dragon Mount?

Says you. That's my Character's name: Excitedabout The Upcoming Dragon Mount
  13. Ptalon

VIP program is going to literally cost SSG money - not a whiny quit post

I was VIP when I was in the Navy. I could not log in every month while I was at sea. Some of our sailors and deployed military can be unable to log in for over a year. Also applies for many other jobs.
  14. Ptalon

Underused Enemies

I'd like to see more monsters used in creative ways. Or the ways they are supposed to be used. Will-O-Wisps are supposed to lure people to hazards (and feed on Fear I believe) I think they missed the mark, not making Elmister's Messages in the Kings forest look exactly like Will-O-Wisps...
  15. Ptalon

List of Quests where DDoor is Useful

That's pretty much the point of the fight. Strahd is testing/trying to kill you. Strahd, a 500 year old Vampire, Lord of a Ravenloft Domain; who has been watching you with his spies since (before?) you arrived. a Wizard himself. Who is apparently too stupid to stop you from DDooring and...
  16. Ptalon

Underused Enemies

Remember how the dialog claimed the Wild Men were only found in the restless Isles.
  17. Ptalon

Commendations of Heroism

I got so mad at the healing aura nerf, that I stopped playing the Cleric build I used to love. But...I'm still here.
  18. Ptalon

Commendations of Heroism

Hey, same here! Thelanis. could really use more bodies, to do more raids. Unfortunately, my most powerful friend is usually only on very early Sat/Sun am. And I am usually too tired on week nights. But I am on quite often throughout the weekends. Main char: Ravenika.