Search results

1. P

shadow dancer mantle, prevent floating?

So when you enable the shadow dancer mantle, you get enveloped in a shadowy cloak type of thing, but you also float. Is there a way to disable the float? Maybe equipming something, or glitching it out so it doesn't float? Anyone tried?
  2. P

How to melee dance and what races/things it works on?

So a little birdy told me that some animations are faster than standing when auto attacking. I'm a fist monk, I tried this but it doesn't seem to be the case. However, what about other races? What about other weapons? Or, did the birdy lie?
  3. P

What to spend 2000 shards on?

So after a drunken night gone wrong... I have found myself with 2k shards, what should I use them on? I don't have festive augments, so I guess -500 to get those I guess right? What about 1500 though? Do I just spam gold rolls? Or keep for named item rerolls? Can you even use them on raid chests?
  4. P

The chat text is too small

So I'm using the new fancy toys the kids these days call "4k" and the text is bloody tiny! I've cranked it up in the options to the max of 20, but it's still too small! Anyone know if you can crank it up to at least 25? Is there some ini tweaks that can be done? Once 8k gets mainstream, not even...
  5. P

When is the next champion hunter week?

When's the next one? I think maybe last one was in march last year no? Or how often do these happen per year?
  6. P

How much dodge bypass do enemies have in Reaper skull 1 on legendary?

Has anyone tried, or maybe from experience, knows how much dodge bypass the enemies have against players on R1 on legendary? I sometimes play on elite, and even with almost 50% dodge (and dodge cap) I get hit kinda often, so thought maybe enemies on elite always have like 10%+ dodge bypass...
  7. P

Which race has best unarmed animations?

So I generally only like playing unarmed monks and currently an elf, but I was wondering if any of the other races have any better or more interesting unarmed movesets? Or are they all the same? I think the tabaxi ones have different ones don't they? What about that dragon one?
  8. P

Anyone have the Shadowfell Regalia outfit?

Anyone have a Shadowfell Regalia that they could post a gif of or make a youtube video as a preview for male? I'm after the shadowy affect, but not sure how it looks like, the image on the wiki is a bit naff.
  9. P

Was there an exp event going on and has ended now?

Last week I was getting 50k+ exp from thrashak arena, I was getting 100k+ exp from the last quest in the druid chain (the one where you fight the druid that transforms into animals), now I get like half of that. That von quest that you go to fight the giant robot was giving me 130k+, now it gave...
  10. P

I think Grandmaster of Flowers Destiny Mantle should be slightly changed

I would say to removed the +15% actionboost to movement speed and instead replace it with -1 sec cooldown on abundant step.
  11. P

Custom UI I made for immersion

So I ended up making my own cause I couldn't find anything and couldn't make it work with hide/unhide UI. What I had done was I took blackbird's skin and made some adjustments like hiding the shard icon, hiding the hotbar highlight (cause it was a very bright yellow), and hiding the hide icons...