Search results

1. M

Need Help Prioritizing and Calculating Ranged Damage Modifiers

Been a while since I made a ranged toon. Last time I built one a few years back, I tried to maximize total damage output using a combination of Sneak Attack, Base Damage, Spell Power, Ranged Power, Doubleshot, and Seeker/Crit Confirmation/etc. I asked Chat GP to give me some insight on how the...
  2. M

Types of Spell Lore?

Trying to max out spell lore to get north of 70%. So far all I can find are 'enhancement bonuses', insightful, and 'equipment bonuses'... Are there items that offer exceptional, quality, profane, etc. etc?
  3. M

Knock spell broken?

Have seen it before people posting about trying to boost knock spell to no avail. And Transmutation gear is hard to come by.. I was running PoP last night and tried to knock the Warden's door and failed on a 20 ! The role was 20+28 (fail). I put on a cloak that I had from Ravenloft that gives +5...
  4. M

Bank broken after last update.

Not sure if it already has been posted or not, But they broke the bank (literally) with the last update.. I couldn't find a bunch of stuff when I was switching gears.. Turns out a lot of my stuff shows up even if I put levels 1-4 , I get a bunch of gear level 10,12, 17 and so on.... When I mouse...