Bank broken after last update.

magnus2882

Not sure if it already has been posted or not, But they broke the bank (literally) with the last update.. I couldn't find a bunch of stuff when I was switching gears.. Turns out a lot of my stuff shows up even if I put levels 1-4 , I get a bunch of gear level 10,12, 17 and so on.... When I mouse over the item, it doesn't show it's level so the bank thinks it's minimum level and lumps it in with level 1 gear. Some other gear takes the level off of the augment and not the actual level of gear..

I hope this gets fixed ASAP as it makes searching by level in your bank absolutely useless!

Elfishski

I still vote this as the bug I wish were most prioritized for fixing in the game.

Where bank management is the most tedious part of the game, having to drag everything to inventory and then to destination so it doesn't lose min level literally doubles the tedious. So unnecessary.

Ahpuch

I hope this gets fixed ASAP as it makes searching by level in your bank absolutely useless!
It won't. It has been this way since the bank "upgrades" were "completed" well over a year ago. It seems SSG is quite OK with its bugginess.

On the positive side, this bug will eventually train you to be very careful and move everything through your inventory when moving items between banks and bank tabs. Once your reprogramming training is complete this issue will hardly bother you except for that vague feeling that something is not quite working correctly. That too shall pass. Thanks to the perfection of the most perfect Banking update!!

Tistus

Not sure if it already has been posted or not, But they broke the bank (literally) with the last update.. I couldn't find a bunch of stuff when I was switching gears.. Turns out a lot of my stuff shows up even if I put levels 1-4 , I get a bunch of gear level 10,12, 17 and so on.... When I mouse over the item, it doesn't show it's level so the bank thinks it's minimum level and lumps it in with level 1 gear. Some other gear takes the level off of the augment and not the actual level of gear..

Maybe you should make a Dwarf mule/banker character. Intrigue while in game, "Rogues at the Bank"? Better players find problems with the bank, things are not always "streamline". The interface is practical to solution creation. I use my guild bank, "keeping the picture straight" behind the banker. Good luck. :)

magnus2882

Then you pulled the items directly from the TR cache into the bank. The level is only displayed when you put things from your bag into the bank.
of course I did! Why on earth would I pull 200 items from my TR cache to my bank, then 200 items again from my inventory to put in the bank? Does it make sense to anyone to move stuff that way when you can move directly from cache to the bank?

Sympl

of course I did! Why on earth would I pull 200 items from my TR cache to my bank, then 200 items again from my inventory to put in the bank? Does it make sense to anyone to move stuff that way when you can move directly from cache to the bank?
That's not the only trigger. But to repeat what someone said earlier, this isn't an issue as of this update....it's literally been a mess since the original bank overhaul.

My personal Quality of Life banking bug that frustrates me (in addition to the one you've cited, because I find that inconvenient as well) is that after a full TR my crafting ingredients are now failing to register from my bank for crafting purposes despite my carefully maintaining the stacks so that the game doesn't get confused between two different sized stacks of the same thing or something in my inventory and the bank at the same time.

I literally have to make a list of what I need (and I tend to craft whole layouts at once, so 8-10 items with 3 different effects comes out to 24-30 shards of varying collectables) and go to my bank to pull them out and into my inventory to craft.

All that being said....the current version of the banks - even with all the bugs - are at least marginally superior to the banks before. So....:🤷:....I'll live....

Genkiba

*shrug* I do it with my nearly 300 items. I fill up my backpack from the TR then move it over to the character/shared banks. Although even with that method, some items still show up as level 1 even though they aren't.