Search results

1. Eltronin

Legendary belt of the black sands

I have been farming Isle of Dread wilderness for over a month now looking for the Legendary belt of the black sands. I have multiples of every other rare item but, have never pulled the belt. Has anyone successfully farmed it and if so is there a particular chest it spawns in?
  2. Eltronin

Morning Lord Maul

Is it just me not understanding or did DDO mess up. Morning Lord has "Morning Lord Weapon Training" I-IV, which gives a +1 to hit and damage with Morningstars, Maces, and one-handed Hammers. +1 to hit and +2 to damage with Mauls. Not bad but, Mornign Lords can't get Mauls as favored weapons...
  3. Eltronin

Multi-Quote

I click to quote someone and I get a message "Added to Mulit-Quote" but no way to type message. Anyone know what this is and how to get rid of it?
  4. Eltronin

Release Day

I love release day of Expansions/mini Packs...etc. This is the time to get some popcorn, a nice cool refreshing drink (Dr. Pepper is my favorite) and read the comments.
  5. Eltronin

Tome of Untold Legends

According to the Wiki (had to look it up as I haven't farmed them in soooo long), Tomes can be found in any chest (although very rare) in the Orchard. Has anyone had any luck finding them farming rares?
  6. Eltronin

Taking a shot at Party Healer w/Turn and back up DPS.

Ok, haven't run Cleric in a very long time. This is my rough draft for a party healer doing R4 possibly R5. Turning abilities (yes I know the debate about turning but, I'm going for it) and some back up DPS. Starting Stats: STR and Dex both 10, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 18, CHA 16. +8 tomes for...
  7. Eltronin

Turn Undead

I know, very volatile subject with huge debates on if it works, how high up it works, not worth it, totally worth it...I get it. My question is for those of you who HAVE made it work, what Cha did you start with on a cleric? Looking to do some turning and have the Chainmail Coif and the Epic...