Search results

1. E

Swash Freezing bard - trying to bring the love back

I was actually wanting this for cap. So raids, reaper point farming, gear farming etc. I loved running a freezing bard back in 2015. I got all my PDK/Bard lives on it. If its not going tp be gimped with freezes or DPS then I will ditch this project. I am not expecting Meta but if my...
  2. E

How I am doing it, is using the Fam Set from Sharn and Adherent of the mist set from RavenLoft till 29, then switch to the level 29 versions.
  3. E

Since we are going SWF, why not Shadar-Kai for chain whip as well? I know we lose a feat, may have to use a +1 heart but have your theorycrafted anything around this idea? Do you think its WORTH it.
  4. E

Pure fighter S&B Tank build?

I saw, " DDO is so broken as a game it's all about DPS and tanking isn't really a thing?" and i had to respond. I dont know of one RAID group that does not value a tank. Yeah peeps are fanatical about DPS but I also know people who level a tank with 0 dps just to tank at Cap. Tanks are my...
  5. E

Sacred Fist Warforged?

Pure 20 SF has a sick incinerating wave. IF level split, FVS for Trance and WLK for arcane warrior procs was fun. Or 1 Monk for stances (not much synergy since you are CHA to hit adn Dmg automatically at lvl 6 Divine Dream). Not sure about Staffs being centered as a SF though. Never went...
  6. E

ok cool. Loving this. Just one question tho. What allows Dex to Hit and Dmg?
  7. E

Sickles! Oh wow! I would never have though about that. I need to look into these. I always though Swords to Plowshares was for staffs and wraps. So with CHA being at 14, wouldn't that impact the freezes or spells DC's?
  8. E

Warforged - heals immunity

This is what always moves me to a bladeforged. The reconstruct racial feat is amazing.
  9. E

That buckler is exactly what I have for Heroics and epics. hmmm....Would you mind posting your Dex Swash build so I can study it?
  10. E

yeah, I want shields for extra shield bashing but I also know shields use Str to hit and that is my dump stat. So not sure yet.
  11. E

Ahh I see. Racials got you!
  12. E

OK that makes sense., So its basically DPS vs Freezing that I need to make a decisions on. I noticed that build uses 5 barb. I am wondering if a 14 Bard/ 5 barb/1 fvs would work out to give some more DPS while still able to freeze and maybe even gain some tankiness.
  13. E

Thank you for the build btw and the insights. So I am not really interested in the spell casting if I can hit the freezing and good DPS. What can I do to raise the DPS and hit my freezing stuns?
  14. E

Thanks for the reply. Weapon Finess...ehhh....Just thinking Finessable weapons and the princess bride. lol. My mistake. That will be changed. I do wish to keep the buckler since farming Van richten cane and finally getting the epic version. As far as the handaxes are concerned, I should...
  15. E

This is the rub. Where do I take those feats? Do I remove the Melee DPS? Are their shield feats auto granted for this in Swashing? Do I add more fighter levels for more feats? As far as ins reflexes, I took it because at level 1 thats was pretty much the best option and since he is not a...
  16. E

So I am alittle lost on how to build this. I saw some swash builds and tried to figure something out. I wanted to try and use swashing with a buckler for shield bashing along with freezing to stun mobs in hopes of using Crush Weakness. The build seems weak to me for some reason. Such as...
  17. E

CHA-based Sacred Vanguards

Is the master builder back? I am loving this.
  18. E

Mob behavior changes I'm not thrilled with

The speed is crazy. I was in Breaking the ranks and Doom and Vengeance reapers were zerging all over the place and we were unable to touch them. Then after about 10-12 sec they stood in one place for about 3-4 sec and then zerged again. The party wipped except for the one person who was...
  19. E

Melee Bard Returnee Help

If you could post your build that would be great. I have been wanting for create a freezing bard for some time.
  20. E

Mob behavior changes I'm not thrilled with

I have seen this in Von3 a few times. Lightning speed from mobs.