Search results

1. W

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

30 years in data center engineer, Software developer, computer repair and setup, Database development and performance tuning. This forum is very entertaining
  2. W

I am sure they will have shifts working on this 24 hours a day till it is fixed
  3. W

I was sitting at server selection page and it suddenly restarted bet they are restarting servers again
  4. W

Cannot create a dragonlord

When I try to create a fist life Dragonlord the screen tells me I must talk to the dragon first. I have talked to the Dragon about 5 times the last four the dragon tells me I have already talked to you. Anyone else have this issue
  5. W

If you encountered a VIP subscription issue with an expansion purchase please post up your ticket number here

I am guessing that this has something to do with the new ddo store which is a PITA to use it is very slow and not very user friendly. once again they fixed something that did not need to be fixed
  6. W

First Life Friendly THF Charisma Paladin

Character name: Feydark THF Paladin Classes: 20 Paladin, 10 Epic Race: Dragonborn· · · · · ·Alignment: Lawful Good · · ·Start Tome Final · · ·Incorp:· · 10% · · ·Displacement:· · 0% Str:· · 17· · 0 · ·20 · · ·HP:· · · ·2103 · · ·AC:· ·195 Dex:· · ·6· · 0 · ·32 · · ·PRR: · · · 221 Con:· · 16· ·...