Search results

1. Geezer

Sarlona is up!

Not an april fools joke, it is up!
  2. Geezer

Free March VIP gold rolls broken??

Did my daily dice today and there was no free gold roll. My calendar says March 1. DId the devs forget to turn the free rolls on??
  3. Geezer

Visanti tree

Fan of knives in Visanti says that its damage scales with ranged power. The weapon versatility enhancement in that tree says that your dagger and throwing dagger and kukri can now scale with either ranged or melee power if you take the enhancement. Does that mean that you can use melee power...
  4. Geezer

Year of the Dragon

I find the rewards for this event to be quite nice. Thanks to the Devs: https://www.ddo.com/year-of-the-dragon
  5. Geezer

Eldritch Knight Imbue

Does the elemental imbue crit with a spellpower crit chance, or a weapon crit chance?? And thanx for all responses!
  6. Geezer

Didn't get Macrotenic tree when I bought the expansion?

As the title says, Macrotenic tree is locked in epic destinys and I bought the expansion. Whats going on, another bug? And yes, I am on the right account (only have 1), and I got the email confirmation that I bought the expansion..
  7. Geezer

Thorn Bloom

Why the heck am I having big trouble hitting anything with this spell. Do the thorns fire in a spray straight ahead?, or do they spray all around like energy blast? I thought I was too far away so I got fairly close and targeted a mob and still didn't hit any, or at the most 1 or 2. Anyone have...
  8. Geezer

Double Daily Dice

What ever happened to them? Didn't we used to have a double daily dice weekend once every month or so, or am I not remembering correctly? It seems like at least 3 months, possibly more since the last one.
  9. Geezer

DC's borked on Legendary Elders Cap?

Legendary Elders cap has +6 dc to enchantment spells on it. Legendary Elders necklace has +6 Illusion dc on it. When I remove the Elders cap, my ILLUSION dc goes down by 6, and my enchantment dc remains the same. I also have the Walking ancestors cloak equipped which has +5 spell focus mastery...