Search results

1. Hammatimes

Occult Slayer Bugs

1. Seeker Strike is meant to be a melee cleave attack but it is only a single target attack. 2. Ear Smash is a static +15% damage for all 3 ranks. From U62 Notes: "Attacks that used to deal in .5[W] scales have been rounded up to 10%. We're going to try to keep things on multiples of 10% if...
  2. Hammatimes

KoTC Bugs

I've already reported these a long time ago in game 1. Smiting Ranged Smite does not add the extra to-hit or damage when attacking an evil creature. This was a normal shot, normal smite, then an exalted smite. The normal smite also did not trigger smitten but did trigger empowered smite...
  3. Hammatimes

Bubble'din, SWF Support DPS for Reaper Raiding and R10 Questing

This is the current build I've been playing for a few months. I wanted a support DPS for pushing raids but this build is well rounded enough that it's been great for R10 questing in between raids as well. This build alone can increase the group's physical damage by 96% with the combination of...
  4. Hammatimes

The New Player Paladin Handbook

With the new forums and the Josh Strife video I figured now would be the best time for new player guides. DDO is a complex game and what may be the optimal choices for experienced players and characters may not be the most optimal choices for new players. We have many lovely builders that share...
  5. Hammatimes

Daxeguard, and other flavors of Vanguard

Daxeguard is my favorite build and playstyle of all time. I'm a paladin fanboy, I've enjoyed trying to push paladin to the limits since Ravenloft when I first stepped my feet into the high skulls endgame. Over the years I've played and spent months on different paladin builds of all the...