Search results

1. NomadDog

What are you looking forward to seeing in the 1st Myth Drannor Lamannia?

Based on the Illithid Invasion and the Astral Traveler Patron's Coffer, I think at some point in the not so distant future, we're going to be traveling to the Astral Plane. That would probably be the time they introduce psionics, if they do.
  2. NomadDog

DDO fun memories

Memnir's meme responses on the forums Posting here as he's a long time friend and guildie who has stepped away from DDO.
  3. NomadDog

DDO fun memories

There is a poorly executed way to do this. Go into sneak and then use the shift key rather than jump. It's not quite as cool, but gets the point across. Kurz was the original reincarnation NPC. You could find him in House J at the back end of the pond up on a platform that you could Mario to.
  4. NomadDog

What Quarterstaff at level 20?

I used Stout Oak Walking Stick when I hit 20 and then switch to Epic Bone Crusher when I hit 26.
  5. NomadDog

What's your favourite quest?

Droaam quest chains and the quests out in Reaver's Refuge.
  6. NomadDog

I dream of Jeets

7. NomadDog

When did Gianthold Tor change?

For the life of me, I cannot remember exactly when Gianthold Tor was changed from the two runed squares/giant skeleton ending to the two pillars/portal keeper giant ending. Was it when Epic GH was released?
  8. NomadDog

Looking for VKF rogue build for next life

Aloha everyone! Wanted to get a jumpstart on planning my next life which will be a Vistani Knife Fighter rogue. I'm looking for input on how exactly I should go about building it. It is simply for a 1-30 or 15-30 (if iconic) life and then instant TR. This is my last rogue life, so looking...
  9. NomadDog

How Many Curse Cleanser Cards have you found?

I have found a total of 3. The first one was in a supply chest you get for killing Named in Cannith challenges. The other two were from random chests in reaper 1 legendary quests and were opened two days in a row.
  10. NomadDog

New VIP Loyalty Reward Plan ... Thoughts ?

My thoughts on the VIP program are in my video I posted over in Creators and Makers. That video is me taking a look at it for myself through the lens of someone who is already VIP. What is being offered is ok as bonuses to what I already get with VIP. I'm not sure if these new things would...
  11. NomadDog

A look at the new VIP Loyalty Rewards Program

Aloha, everyone! Just posted a new video on my thoughts about the VIP Loyalty Rewards Program announced today. Please let me know your thoughts.
  12. NomadDog

Crafter character never leaves the Crafting Hall

If you have a Cannith Crafting amenity on your guild airship, you can just relocate them there. It's safe from others and you get outside every once in awhile to enjoy the fresh sea air!
  13. NomadDog

Eberron needs the Thri-kreen

There is reference to the Thri-Kreen on Jidz-Tet'ka.
  14. NomadDog

SSG, the reason why I don't buy IoD or Vecna...

Axel recently solo'd Titan. Here's the video...
  15. NomadDog

And this what I love about DDO. It doesn't matter how you want to play. There is so much flexibility in playstyle, build style, etc., that you can find something to do that you enjoy. For the longest time, I have been a 1-20 TR hamster wheel person with the occasional I'm gonna stick it out...
  16. NomadDog

I don't raid very often. If there is an LFM up for one, I'll probably hop in. When level cap was 20, I would grind raids for gear. Since then, I don't even bother grinding for gear in raids. Feywild and Sharn have great gear for a toon if you are on the TR hamster wheel. I have always...
  17. NomadDog

What 1 or 2 things are keeping you in DDO?

The number one thing that keeps me playing DDO is the fact that SSG always does enough to keep me interested. The number two thing is the people that I've met over the 14 years I've been playing.
  18. NomadDog

HC Season 5-8 images... anyone got a back up?

Maybe ping Cordovan.
  19. NomadDog

When Voodusypce becomes DDO President

Kozybean has also indicated that she would like to be DDO President as well. Given this, I would like to propose that debates be held in the Wayward Lobster brawling pit, with just fists and no gear whatsoever. May the best candidate win!
  20. NomadDog

Ideas for new puzzle styles

"Mastermind", or "Wordle" puzzle: Row of 6 tiles with a lever. Tiles cycle between 6 runes. A random pattern is chosen. Player sets a pattern, pulls the lever. Correct runes in the correct space light up green. Runes that are in the pattern, but in the incorrect space, light up yellow. Iterate...