Search results

1. Nahual

I got a Universal Racial Tome(+1) from one the Ultimate Fan Bundles and found a Tome of Enhancement (Racial +2) in my pack, with using it give me +3?

You are better off using one of the tomes on another character. Only highest the highest value will apply. 2 and 1 i two characters > 2 in one char.
  2. Nahual

Thought Exercise: Player Kills

Kormor's belt.
  3. Nahual

Range Build

You won't get access to the Soldier of the Feaith feat, which is the main reason for taking the extend. This leaves you with two extra feats to choose.
  4. Nahual

The Tankbarian

I don't think there would be many updates for this. Everything seems up to date or dare I say work better with the ravager changes.
  5. Nahual

zawabi's and the crossbow storm

Eloquent.
  6. Nahual

Will DDO increase overall difficulty?

You are able to come up with your own challenges. Permadeath guilds were a thing since the beginning of DDO. Then Hardcore comes out and most people love it. 1) Just don't spend your reaper points and do r10s. 2) If a party member dies they need to release. 3) If a party member dies you need to...
  7. Nahual

zawabi's and the crossbow storm

Those were the days. It is also the reason why you get the phylarchy from Wiz King in your inventory even if you don't loot it.
  8. Nahual

Today I played Necro 2 for the first time

They do have their place. An I've done them once so don't really have to do them again place.
  9. Nahual

Can't find logon server

I'm getting this issue. I've done all these steps but can't seem to log on still. I hotspot from my phone and I can log in. Is this an issue with my router then (even though it's been reset).
  10. Nahual

What I do..

Those Kobold Shamans are hard.
  11. Nahual

Reducing Burnout: Changing up Heroic Leveling through XP incentives. --> Making optimal fun again.

I like the idea of buffing up xp in less run quests, either as base xp or bonuses.
  12. Nahual

Very few LFMs for Vecna Unleashed

The number 13 The number 13 plays an important role in Eberron, particularly in the form of "thirteen minus one", where a group of 13 lost one of its number, resulting in 12. Some examples are: There are 13 outer planes, but only 12 of them orbit the material plane of Eberron. There are 13...
  13. Nahual

Free Daily Gold Rolls for VIPs September 8th through October 10th!

Time/Space is a hard concept to grasp. We've all been there.
  14. Nahual

Warforged - heals immunity

This feat is very old. From the time where fortification wasn't on items or enhancements. In that sense there was value in it, it does require a rework now.
  15. Nahual

Inventory management is honestly paralyzing

Love this. This is why I keep the first +5 Mithral Fullplate I looted in Threnal all those years ago. Remember people most stuff you have, you could refarm. ;)
  16. Nahual

New DDO store converts to your local currency but charges in US dollars

That is very harsh. Hope you get your money back quickly.
  17. Nahual

A Hardcore Season without Named Items

I saw a video from Axel, and I agree with one of his points. Hardcore doesn't have to mean Permadeath. These are just other ways to challenge, again maybe not the best suggestion. Also, I don't hate the game. The players on the other hand :p.
  18. Nahual

A Hardcore Season without Named Items

I rather they removed Enhancements. I know people won't like it but if we are going for far out suggestions. This would be my preference.
  19. Nahual

What ever happened to...

Star was definitely the first completionist, Tink was the 3rd. They had leveling down to a science.
  20. Nahual

New pnp player/dm! Need advice/tips

I always suggest to new DMs to not be afraid of killing/incapacitating players. New players will think they are invincible, so will roleplay it as they are either very intimidating or a bully at low levels at the least appropriate time. This might get in the way of moving the story along. Yes...