Search results

1. Baahb3

Logging Off

I have been trying to log off now for about 15 minutes. Ship, marketplace, Phoenix Tavern. Not happening. Progress bar goes by then nothing. Anyone else having issues right now? Debacchor | Argonesson, in case a Dev wants to check on this.
  2. Baahb3

Lack of sound

I have had a lingering issue for several years but it seems to have gotten worse of late. I don't know if it is a game client issue or a Windows issue. When I launch the game, sign in and then get to the character select screen, there are times when the Sound Device setting in the game does...
  3. Baahb3

Ultimate Ravenloft Bundle

With Ravenloft part of the Expansion trove now, is there a way to get the Ultimate bundle? Or to upgrade to the Ultimate bundle?
  4. Baahb3

Artificer Issues

Are Augments not working on Pet equipment going to get looked at? You have the tech in place to give minions access to the characters spell power (Frostlight Improvement II: Share the Light). It is about time there is an enhancement/feat/built in ability for Artificers to share their spell...
  5. Baahb3

Quick/easy Druid Life?

I want to rip through 3 druid lives but I have no experience with the class in DDO. Don't care if melee or caster, but does anyone have a simple easy to run druid build I can use? I would like to knock these out with 3 Bladeforged as well, though not married to that idea. Thank you in advance...
  6. Baahb3

Ranged Power text on EDs

The text on the Core abilities still says +4 Ranged Power. Taking them gives +5 but the text still shows +4.
  7. Baahb3

Holy Presence

It has been 24 or so hours since my ask. No response from SSG, so let the Dufresne-ing begin. Holy Presence is now: "While in your Exalted Angel Destiny Mantle, you gain 15% damage absorption to all Elemental (Fire, Cold, Electric, Acid, Poison, Sonic) and Alignment (Good, Evil, Lawful...
  8. Baahb3

Holy Presence

It has been 24 or so hours since my ask. No response from SSG, so let the Dufresne-ing begin. Holy Presence is now: "While in your Exalted Angel Destiny Mantle, you gain 15% damage absorption to all Elemental (Fire, Cold, Electric, Acid, Poison, Sonic) and Alignment (Good, Evil, Lawful...
  9. Baahb3

Multiple copies of the same expansion

I am too tired to search more for this. When I launch the game, I log in and then choose what subscription to play, my VIP or my Premium one. I log into the DDO marketplace with the same log in. I bought Vecna Unleased and have it for my VIP sub but now I want to purchase it for my...
  10. Baahb3

Festivult Coins

@Cordovan Not that I am complaining, but when is the official end of coins dropping? I thought it was 1/7, but as of last night (1/15), I was still getting them in chests. And I want to ask if we will have the week gratis after they stop dropping to get them turned in like we normally due...
  11. Baahb3

Minor Warlock Enhancements

We all know Warlocks suffer from no good way to reduce or strip immunity for their Pact damage. I don't want to focus on that problem. But there are a few other, what I think are minor tweaks that would help QoL play for Warlocks. 1. The level 15 Pact ability. I think they should be affected...
  12. Baahb3

Weekly bonus get turned off?

Just ran a quest and did not see anything on the XP Report about the +10% Heroic/Epic XP or the +15% extra VIP bonus. Did this get turned off or otherwise change from the 12/31 end date originally posted?
  13. Baahb3

Archer - How to get people to NOT play DDO.

If you want to dissuade someone from playing DDO, just have them play an archer. Really, it will take less than an hour to get them to quit. Even with 3 trees dedicated to them and so many other 'if using bows' changes to abilities and feats, they are still terrible to use. Level 20 pure...
  14. Baahb3

Non-functioning enhancements

This is the 3rd time I have logged in in the past few months and my enhancements/epic destiny enhancements are not functioning. I posted about this back in September: https://forums.ddo.com/index.php?threads/shadowstriker-and-energy-drain.4166/#post-45238 Resetting my ED worked there. The...
  15. Baahb3

Event duration

I thought this was supposed to only last a week. Why am I still seeing Thrall champs? Is there a date when this is over?
  16. Baahb3

New Amber Temple

Wow. Just ran Amber Temple for the first time after the changes.... You took a decent quest and made it into a complete pile of, with a capital S. Guess I will be skipping this quest instead of Wachterhaus. I'll take the less XP. What made you think these changes were a good thing? I...
  17. Baahb3

Spell Icons

Can we please get different spell icons for single vs mass spells? Hold Person - Mass Hold Person Hold Monster - Mass Hold Monster Protection from Elements - Mass Protection from Elements There may be more but as I reincarnated my Wizard today, these stood out.
  18. Baahb3

Stormsinger Gearing

Re-rolled my light caster because lets be honest they suck now. Decided to try a caster focused Stormsinger. Pretty much all sonic with Enchantment for CC so far. As I close in on 29 I am having problems landing on a gear set for her. I ground out the Magewright set and I also have the Elder...
  19. Baahb3

Holy craptastic

Champion of Mabar = dumbest monster in the history of DDO You gave a skeleton caster Irresistable Dance + Power Word Stun + Kobald Shaman hoppiness. I know this is a Halloween event but this is a horrific experience on a melee.
  20. Baahb3

Shadowstriker and Energy Drain

Anyone else not getting the Immunity to Energy drain out of Shadowstriker in Shadowdancer ED? Was pulling the lever downstairs, over by the wraiths, in Argynvostholt and got 5 negative levels.