Search results

1. A

question on that hearts of wood things..

His original question was if there was a heart of wood that would allow him to change his race and level back to his current level. I replied no because there is not a heart of wood that will allow that. I then stated that a TR is the only way to change his race.
  2. A

question on that hearts of wood things..

There is no heart of wood that lets you change race. You have to level to 20 (30 if you are iconic) then TR and start over.
  3. A

Eyes of the Black Earth drop

They moved away from this design because they wanted the risk to match the reward. They did not want someone zerging the quest 3x on casual to get an item. Plus you can't reroll quest/saga rewards.
  4. A

Why does camouflage disappear while stoneskin etc stay on

Play a bear or a wolf. the effect gets stuck on you until you die or wild shape to another form
  5. A

dlord, - cant cast spells from other classes

If you are using an SLA and clicking on it before it is off cooldown it will display. also if you multi-click a clickie item/scroll it will display.
  6. A

Runearms....

I'll use rune arms on 2 level splash Arti. Firing a rune arm is a free action. You can do it while attacking or casting. It is bonus damage. I just toggle on the auto charge and fire away. I just wish they would add to where you can swap the shot type on a rune arm. I'd even burn an artificer...
  7. A

TR'ed Today and My Sorc Past Lives are Gone

Since the changes to the banking system, the game no longer counts your character bank items as part of the items transferred. You just have to hope it did.
  8. A

What 1 or 2 things are keeping you in DDO?

1. Friends in game. Enough of them move on and so will I. 2. Pushing the limits on gimp builds to see how far I can get.
  9. A

Axe question

You would be better off with the Duergar Waraxe of the Weapon Master. or one of the axes from epic borderlands turn in.
  10. A

New Archetype Speculation

It is a paladin of Bahamut.
  11. A

Question about Protection from Evil

That is the knockdown effect from tactical detonation not actually command.
  12. A

Magical Trap parts???

The use of mines depends on the speed of the group. If it is a fast group don't bother unless there is a timed spawn and you have a free minute to place them. If I use mines, I will mainly just use web or glitterdust since they are a lingering effect that does not effect the party like grease...
  13. A

Hey Tonquin!

He spawns in multiple locations. He only spawns with a chest on the beach near the golem. He does not count as a rare in any location.
  14. A

Is that something patched to material banks?

If I have swapped characters a few times, I will have to restart the game client to get it to work again.
  15. A

Magical Trap parts???

I like to run A relic of a Sovereign past. the trapped hallway at the end. 15 traps all magical parts
  16. A

FYI Each gold festivult coin turned-in gives you ~21% chances for 6 curse cards of one type

It is because they stand to make more money from people re-farming gear (chest rerolls, boost potions, etc..)to curse again than to sell you a card so you can curse the same item again. You might not replace gear for the perfect set but other people will.
  17. A

Wizards should have the option to pay the scroll and inscription fee and study the spells. It's exhausting to re-learn them after reincarnation

In DDO you have no physical spell book. There is no physical item on your person for you to pass on. If there was it would be subject to random destruction like any of the other scrolls and items that you carry on your person. You already don't want to have to scribe scrolls once per life...
  18. A

Fun/Unique combat log

You got killed so fast even the game is going what the heck was that?