Search results

1. H

Anything new for anniversary event?

There are a few new additions to the persona and dialogue if you like that and look around.
  2. H

Symbol of Flame? Is this spell COMPLETELY useless?

Back in the day ... way back ... before TR trains ... when mob HP was lower ... and parties gathered at doors as the choke point for tough fights, symbol spells were part of the set-up. Fast forward more than a decade ... and that tactical usefulness is irrelevant, even in Reaper, for players.
  3. H

Where does the responsibility lie?

Yes, SSG can restore data. And they did. For you. They also have limits on the data restored, as is true in any system that collects and preserves data. I believe that is specifically why the process they use to restore data is important and, perhaps, had you reported the issue differently...
  4. H

I get it. You jumped to a conclusion. I tell my children, my clients AND myself, to always read the entire document. https://help.standingstonegames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000046928-DDO-Character-Undelete#:~:text=Log%20into%20the%20server%20that,%2Dcategory%20%27Character%20Undelete%27.
  5. H

Eli - I made no accusations. I simply pointed out that there are many explanations for what happened and no one reading this forum who does not know you personally is in a position to evaluate the truth or accuracy of anything you assert as to your personal life or character or that of your...
  6. H

I am saying nothing of the sort. I am saying you don't know (assuming you don't know the OP & Fam personally) and I certainly don't know. IMO, your response is more emotional and gives benefit of the doubt to the OP (not unreasonable to start), but, that is not a reason to then look at what...
  7. H

Lazuli - You have nothing to confrim the assertion this was not the player's error. * You (none of us) have facts that this was or was not an intentional act by the player. * You (none of us) have facts that this was or was not a negligent act by the player. * You (none of us) have facts...
  8. H

Speaking of hacked

I am sure they can do something, it may take a while though.
  9. H

Speaking of hacked

I had not thought of that ... you my be on to something ...
  10. H

Speaking of hacked

Cordovan, I don't think the DDO forums were meant to be a haven of Pakistani Call Girl posts ...
  11. H

Well, first, in the SSG policy: If I logged off Friday night and logged in Saturday morning and my character was gone, well, I would guess , "Hacked!" But that's me. If there was a hack, my guess is they sold everything, or deleted it - why? 'cause they thought it was funny? I have no idea...
  12. H

TBH - despite a lot of flack to SSG in this thread - the CS here was on the ball and good, IMO. Friday, February 2, 2024: last claimed login (no time) Saturday, February 3, 2024, logged onto the account to find main, gone. Vanished. ~ unknown date and time - submit ticket to...
  13. H

Youtube video: Hasbro in talks to sell DnD to Tencent

D&D is not being sold but Hasbro has been in some rough waters, here is a good article from Forbes: https://www.msn.com/en-au/money/companies/dungeons-dragons-publisher-denies-selling-game-to-chinese-firm-here-s-what-to-know/ar-BB1hCDhR
  14. H

Whats the Future of Hard core?

x1 / year HC is good in my book. 2024 has now had its HC. next HC in 2025 is perfectly fine. Looking forward to all the other exciting things coming out.
  15. H

This may sound odd

How life has sped up is how I look at it. When DDO came out in 2006, it was trying to give a PNP feel, especially since the content was so small. That meant no sprinting through quests but rather taking a "sniff the flowers" approach, particularly when the monty haul had not kicked in and...
  16. H

Combine Servers

The devs claimed to have figured out with Update 11 (Sept 2011), years after Shroud was released (~Jan 2008), that the blades in the end fight with Arrietrikos were not doing the damage they claimed they intended they should be doing. So they upped the damage. Significantly. The result? It...
  17. H

Combine Servers

The idea a server merge will solve lfm issues is a pipe dream and it has been since the last server merge (yes, there was one in the past). With the level range at 32, and soon to be 34, with whatever the player base is, it is spread all over the place. I certainly don't have the solution but...
  18. H

Pawnbrokers

I remember - back in the day - players camping in the House D weapons shop to find a Power 5 traded in ... lol
  19. H

"Miscellaneous" on the Ghallanda Aution House

To me, the plat AH is for items I refuse to pay shards for, such as: Collectables Ingredients Double slots (for cannith crafters) Lower level named items that can listed Ioun stones Items with a desired material type Items just to list relatively cheap for Canith crafters For low level needs...
  20. H

farming for crafting

Another resource can be found here: https://forums.ddo.com/index.php?threads/collectable-farming.679/