Search results

1. S

Will heroic fey gear swapping hp/sp reduction ever get fixed?

Now that stepping into a reaper quest doesn't fill hp/sp, any chance we can get the heroic fey gear fixed so that swapping any piece on or off doesn't reduce your hp and sp? It's been a minute, was annoying even before the change.
  2. S

Devs - Featherfall curse is a negative effect for many - We need a toggle, shift is not enough

I'm hoping you guys will read this and add a toggle option to prevent FF or consider replacing featherfall from the available curses as it can be a negative to some players combat movement and the need to continuously press a key to dispel it during combat degrades combat performance. With the...
  3. S

No real point of doing L Chrono opts? Just heroic loot that you can get in e and heroic?

Is there really any point in doing the opts in L Chrono? The opt chests do NOT drop named legendary items, is that correct? Or is the heroic loot that drops in these L opt chests different than what drops on echrono and heroic? This doesn't seem in line with other legendary raids that have...
  4. S

WTB/WTT - Shield Fragment 3

Looking for a Shield Fragment 3 to finish out a quiver upgrade. If have one to sell, trade let me know. Have all kinds of random stuff to trade if need something. Also shards/plat etc. Can message me here of toon names are in sig.
  5. S

Character sound dropping

Has anybody bumped into an issue with the sounds their character makes dropping? I can still hear what OTHER people are doing, spell effects, rage, etc. But the sound from my stuff drops, weapon swing, rune arm, horse clop clop, etc. DM audio seems to drop as well when it happens. I recently...
  6. S

Warlock aura range

Is the warlock aura range wise, about the same as say a clerics healing aura range? Very short? For the purposes of proccing arcane warrior, only useful on a melee build as opposed to a ranged DPS?
  7. S

Installing on new computer - Which user settings files to save and move?

Does anybody know which files (and where they are) to save and move if you are going to be moving to a new computer? I know the ui layout saves I want to bring, but what other files are a good idea to move over?
  8. S

WTB/WTT: a few rare filligree and an aug

So I finally have almost gotten my 5th and FINAL (thank god....) gem maxed out for the last alt. Looking for a few rare filligree and an aug to round out the new dino sickle. Also redoing some filligree on alts. (Big thanks to Varr, Icydarkness and Swivventure for the rares!) I need: +14 Con...