1:05 left on an XP pot, what to run?

Anty

I don't usually run dailies, but I don't want to waste the last hour of sov. xp pot.

Since i can't get to the old forums (yet) and search there, what are some short/high xp dailies i can run? Just hit lvl 26, no problems running elite 24's. Higher would probably slow me down. I'll use 20 minutes to run Spies while i wait for some answers :D

Maze

Slayers would be a fairly decent investment if you also had a slayer pot and a small party. von3 will be decent. Not dailies specifically, but 3bc can be pretty quick to run through.

Sylvado

Check your slayers to see if any are close to a big reward. Stormhorns is good if you have scrolls to get.

Lazuli

Slayers are good if you have a slayer pot and a party. If not... for my taste, Mirror is the most rewarding xp/min. Classics like von 3, von 4, WGU, Invitation to dinner on hard, WK with a party, Grimm on hard, are never out of fashion.

But another very good option is run Cogs on elite (it is easy get a party for this saga) and pick the saga reward. BIG XP por half hour.

Maze

Slayers are good if you have a slayer pot and a party. If not... for my taste, Mirror is the most rewarding xp/min. Classics like von 3, von 4, WGU, Invitation to dinner on hard, WK with a party, Grimm on hard, are never out of fashion.

But another very good option is run Cogs on elite (it is easy get a party for this saga) and pick the saga reward. BIG XP por half hour.
Fair fair. Mirror is pretty awesome for exp - especially even if you get one person to go the opposite way.

axel15810

In a good group you should be able to zerg cogs in under an hour and then use the pot as well to apply to the saga reward. Even if at level 26 you have to solo and can't handle Elite or Reaper as you are underlevel you can alteast zerg a Hard Cogs saga in less than an hour if you know the quests well.

Anty

all good answers, ty.

I got most of the low hanging slayer fruit last life, so I'll try some of the quests listed. If they don't work out (i don't pug and most of my friends are offline, cogs is a little high for me, I think), I'll move on to slayers.I just hope the slayer xp problem is fixed, cause i don't remember which ones had problems and which don't.

FuzzyDuck81

With a few people, a run of white plume mountain & each take a different path should go pretty quickly, don't forget the werewolf & mudmen optionals for monster manual xp.

Kaytis

Haywire Foundry has excellent xp per minute if you push through fast. No traps or ransack. Just run like mad, kill enough to avoid red alert, and ddoor at the levers (park a hire to throw the gate lever). Dont forget that the two golems behind the wall aren't optional. You can get through in 10 to 12 minutes.
Orchard or Thunderholme slayer in a big group is probably the best xp per minute though.

ForeverZero

I don't usually run dailies, but I don't want to waste the last hour of sov. xp pot.

Since i can't get to the old forums (yet) and search there, what are some short/high xp dailies i can run? Just hit lvl 26, no problems running elite 24's. Higher would probably slow me down. I'll use 20 minutes to run Spies while i wait for some answers :D
Impossible demands is like 1 min if you just focus the boss like 40k i think first time. Another though you gotta run to it is unquiet graves. Druids deep chain is good and fast xp. Von3 and 4. Spies. If you have 3 people to split up, wiz king is fast. Offering of blood is pretty quick too. I used to have a list but i cant find it.

Edit, found it.
Teleport to house K
- Von3 x2,
- Von4
Teleport to house D
- Spies x2,
Greater teleport to sands
- Chamber of Raiyum
Key to eveningstar
- Mirror x2
- WGU x2,
- Druids chain ,
Teleport to harbour
- Grim+subversion ,
- Legend/Ghost/Old tomb ,
Greater teleport to GH
- Trial by Fire x2,
- Maze x2
Greater teleport to orchard
- Temple of Vol x2,
- Inferno x2

This whole list can he done in bit over an hour probs 1:30? If you're zoomin. If build isnt super powerful can always just do the eaiest on the list and skip the others.

Though i try to chill 20-30, slayers with 50% xp pot, 200% slayer pot can get 30 in bout 6-8 hours pretty casually and chill.

ForeverZero

...and get 80% XP penalty for joining too late, yea... Good advice, just splendid! :D
In all fairness, if the quest is like 8 min in progress or less thats not a big problem. Most quests tell you how long theyve been in. Just dont join the longer ip ones

Fisto Mk I

In all fairness, if the quest is like 8 min in progress or less thats not a big problem. Most quests tell you how long theyve been in. Just dont join the longer ip ones
For designated 1:05 remain XP boost full quest complete must be </= 4:20 min. Otherwise you lost more XP than gain from later joining after add all XP pot bonus. Pure arithmetic. ;)

Cyran

For designated 1:05 remain XP boost full quest complete must be </= 4:20 min. Otherwise you lost more XP than gain from later joining after add all XP pot bonus. Pure arithmetic. ;)
There 0 penalty if quest been active less then 10 min what ForeverZero was saying. So if you join a 10 min quest at 9min you get full exp even through you spent less then a min in quest. Even the 10min rules not always 100% accurate because certain quest seem to let you join much later and still get no penalty for late arrival but I never seen a late penalty for arriving less then 10min in.