19 rogue/1 warlock shadarkai

Refutor

i was brainstorming and wondering if going capstone on vistani and not doing assassinate could you get by with 41 vistani/31 assassin/17 shadar kai/1 enlightened spirit for the extra melee power from the aura tick. is this just garbage or as a dps/sneak attack build is it okay? if i had more racial points i would go 18 rogue/1 fvs/1 warlock for the divine might

unbongwah

if i had more racial points i would go 18 rogue/1 fvs/1 warlock for the divine might
Then obviously the answer is to do some more racial PLs first so you can afford at least 41 VKF / 31 Assassin / 17 SDK / 2 Warsoul / 1 ES. Why bother with the dip for ES Aura + Arcane Warrior if you have to give up a Battle Trance? :D

Refutor

Then obviously the answer is to do some more racial PLs first so you can afford at least 41 VKF / 31 Assassin / 17 SDK / 2 Warsoul / 1 ES. Why bother with the dip for ES Aura + Arcane Warrior if you have to give up a Battle Trance? :D
<whine> i will already have to do three more lives for dragonsoul past life melee damage </whine> of course you're correct :) back on the hamster wheel. in my defense, 19 rogue gets an additional sneak dice and a rogue feat, which isn't worth the battle trance,but it's still something.

Sneakywink

<whine> i will already have to do three more lives for dragonsoul past life melee damage </whine> of course you're correct :) back on the hamster wheel. in my defense, 19 rogue gets an additional sneak dice and a rogue feat, which isn't worth the battle trance,but it's still something.
You want to have at least 18 Rogue for Lethality which gives +1 insightful Crit Mulipier. Your trance options would be Divine Might, Know the Angles and No Step Missed. With none or just a few racials Divine Might would be the cheapest for AP which means you need decent Wis or Cha (or swap item). You also need to spend 3 points into Acrobat for the movement speed. That's 41 vistani 31 Assassin 3 Acrobat that would leave you with just 5 AP left depedning on the trance you want to use.

Though, I would still go double chain and drop some Assassin AP until you get more racials.